The new and enhanced courses are designed to help enterprises accelerate their competitive advantage in the marketplace through the practice of Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
BOULDER, Colo. (PRWEB) November 09, 2018
Scaled Agile, Inc., provider of the leading framework for enterprise agility, today announced the availability of training and certification for the 4.6 version of SAFe®. The new and enhanced courses are designed to help enterprises accelerate their competitive advantage in the marketplace through the practice of Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
The unifying theme throughout Scaled Agile’s role-based curriculum is the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise, a SAFe 4.6 initiative that focuses on creating a culture of continuous improvement and value creation for the end customer with minimal waste and processes.
The SAFe 4.6 training program includes 10 courses and professional certifications designed to meet the needs of Lean-Agile professionals from the beginning of their learning journey through their veteran years as they practice, consult, or train others in SAFe:
Core courses updated to SAFe 4.6:
- Leading SAFe® with SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification—Developing the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- SAFe® Scrum Master with SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification—Applying the Scrum Master role within a SAFe® enterprise
- SAFe® for Teams with SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification—Establishing team agility for Agile Release Trains
- SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager with SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) certification—Delivering value through effective Program Increment execution
- SAFe® DevOps with SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification—Enabling Release on Demand for the Lean enterprise
Advanced courses updated to SAFe 4.6:
- Implementing SAFe® with SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC) certification—Implementing the Scaled Agile Framework® for Lean Enterprises
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master with SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification—Advancing Scrum Master servant leadership with SAFe®
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer with SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE) certification—Facilitating Lean-Agile program execution
New SAFe 4.6 core courses:
- SAFe® Agile Software Engineering with SAFe® Agile Software Engineer (ASE) certification—Enabling technical agility for the Lean enterprise
- SAFe® for Government with SAFe® Government Practitioner (SGP) certification—Applying Lean-Agile practices in the public sector with SAFe®
Scaled Agile’s role-based curriculum leverages the latest in learning science to create learner-centric experiences that propel success for the individual and the business. “The design and development of our curriculum is informed by learning theories and practices from the fields of cognitive psychology, education, and neuroscience,” said Jennifer Fawcett, Director of Learning and Certification, Scaled Agile. “Classroom experiences combined with valuable resources in the SAFe Community Platform provide each student with an active, engaging, and collaborative learning environment.”
Chris James, Scaled Agile’s President and Chief Operating Officer, noted, “As the practice of SAFe continues to expand globally, the demand for SAFe training and certification is accelerating. This new offering of courses represents the next, most important step in meeting that demand and building out Scaled Agile’s role-based curriculum. We remain laser-focused on providing world-class courseware that is standardized to produce the most consistent results, even in the most complex and diverse environments.”
Descriptions of each course and registration information for public SAFe classes can be found at scaledagile.com/which-course.
About Scaled Agile, Inc.:
Scaled Agile, Inc., is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 300,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes. Scaled Agile is a contributing member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy and community service movement. Learn about Scaled Agile and SAFe at scaledagile.com and scaledagileframework.com.