LAKE FOREST, Ill., Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- SCI is pleased to announce the launch of the all-new 440 Series Hipot Tester. The 440 Series is the new generation of 4-in-1 testers designed to replace the SCI 4000 Series. With the release of the SCI 440, all SCI products will now have the new intuitive interface with simple LCD display and rotary knob. "The 440 Series is SCI's new 4-in-1 production ready electrical safety tester. This compact unit has a new intuitive UI and is capable of full 40A ground bond, 6000-volt dielectric withstand and insulation resistance test capability. Both standard and 500VA Hipot output versions are available," states Nick Piotrowski, Product Manager at Ikonix USA.
All-New Features and Benefits:
- 4-in-1 Functionality: Ability to run AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond Tests.
- Hardware Interlock: Remote interlock capability to allow users to safeguard workstations.
- Expanded Ground Bond capability and Ground Resistant measurement: Ground bond capability with increased output to 40A. Ground resistant measurement can measure up to 200mΩ at a 30A output.
- Meter Max Reading: When a Hipot breakdown occurs the voltage meter will display the breakdown voltage.
- Imax Reading: Displays the maximum leakage current value read during the test. The BUS command RDM has been added to account for the new measurement.
- Reduced footprint and weight.
The new 440Series will be released during the 1st quarter of 2021, prices are as follows:
Model: 446 - 5kV @ 20mA AC Hipot, 6kV @ 5mA DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, 40A AC Ground Bond Tester. Priced at: $3,999.00
Model: 448 - 500VA, 5kV @ 100mA AC Hipot, 6kV @ 10mA DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance, 40A AC Ground Bond Tester. Priced at: $4,999.00
Amanda Boothe, Ikonix USA, 1-847-367-4671, [email protected]