MORENO VALLEY, Calif. (PRWEB) December 03, 2018
- 2,000+ solar panels will be installed on newly constructed carports (solar support structures).
- LED fixtures are replacing over 1,700 fluorescent tubes.
- 3 mid-sized batteries have been procured through EnergPort, a partner of SCS Energy Solutions, for demand management.
SCS Energy Solutions also completed a Solar Glare Analysis, per the request of March Air Reserve Base, to ensure the glare from the solar panels were not likely to impair pilot safety.
Advanced Projects Coordinator Mitchell Zogob said, “Irrespective of regulatory bumps, we always ensure our clients are informed throughout the process and provide the utmost transparency start to finish.”
The installed system will result in an estimated 1.25 million kWh reduction in annual consumption for the building's tenants.
According to the EPA, that is the carbon dioxide equivalent of:
- 100 homes’ energy use for one year.
- 104,678 gallons of gasoline consumed.
- 199 passenger vehicles driven for one year.
The project will be completed in early 2019.
About SCS Energy Solutions
SCS Energy Solutions, LLC is a complete energy solutions and services company specializing in the design, fabrication, and implementation of large-scale energy solutions. We focus on proven energy strategies and provide the highest quality products and implementation specialists to see that our energy projects are done correctly and yield the expected outcomes.
At SCS Energy Solutions, we pride ourselves in being a full “turn-key” energy services provider to commercial markets and the energy partner of choice for major national and international corporations.
It’s time to change the way you think about energy.
SCS Energy Solutions: Proven Strategies, Turn-key Solutions