BROOKHAVEN, Ga., Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Long-distance racers from across the county have begun to fill their race schedules and start training for the long-awaited 2021 season. One nationally recognized racing company, RunBumTours, has hosted some of the country's longest endurance races for the last nine years and gained recognition within the racing community for its charity and trail maintenance efforts. Sean Blanton, Race Director and President of RunBumTours, has recently made the exciting announcement that twelve ultra-marathon RunBumTours races will take place in a variety of Southeastern states.
"We are thrilled to announce the upcoming 2021 RunBumTours' race schedule. We know many of our racers are eager to get back out on our local trails and stretch their legs. We can't wait to see the familiar faces of our returning racers, as well as meet this season's newcomers," stated Sean Blanton.
- February 6, 2021 - Forgotten Florida 45 Mile / 15 Mile Christmas, FL
- March, 2021 - Wild Florida 100 Mile / 100k / 50k Lakeland, FL - Registration 1/15/2020
- February 27, 2021 - Yeti NIGHTmare 5 Mile & 10 Mile Sweetwater State Park, GA
- March 27, 2021 - Georgia Death Race 74ish Miler Vogel State Park, GA
- April 24, 2021 - Brasstown Bald Buster 5k Brasstown Bald, GA
- May 1-2, 2021 - Grayson Highlands 50M / 50k / 1/2 Marathon Grayson Highlands, VA
- May 15 - 16, 2021- Quest for the Crest 50k / 10k Burnsville, NC
- August 9-10, 2021 - Ute 100 Mile & 50 MIle Trail Race Moab, UT
- November 14-15, 2021 - Sky to Summit 50k / 25k Sky Valley, GA
- December 5-6, 2021 - Cloudland Canyon 50k / Half Marathon / 50M Rising Fawn, GA
- December 12, 2021 - Helen Holiday Half Marathon Helen, GA
- March 12-13, 2022 Chattanooga 100 Mile Rising Fawn, GA
To learn more about RunBumTours' upcoming 2021 races and registration dates, go to the RunBumTours homepage for frequent updates. Some races may have limited spaces available; to ensure a spot in any upcoming races, be sure to register early in the season.
About Sean Blanton and RunBumTours: A lifetime runner and endurance racer, Sean Blanton founded RunBumTours in 2012 with the hopes of creating a racing company committed to the conservation and maintenance of local trails throughout the Southr. Sean Blanton has been a part of the long-distance and endurance racing community for more than twelve years and holds the fastest known time on Florida Trail as of 2020.
Sean Blanton, Run Bum Tours, 8568408356, [email protected]