“We are proud to be the first-to-market for SIE top-off exam training to help individuals pass their exams,” said Paul Skordilis, President of STC. “An individual who passes the SIE would also need to pass the appropriate top-off exam to be eligible for registration with FINRA."
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 14, 2018
Securities Training Corporation (STC), the market leader in securities training and first-to-market with Securities Industry Essentials exams (SIE), today announced that the company also has its first-to-market top-off courses available for purchase.
The learner-centric, representative-level qualification “top-off” course materials apply best practices in instructional design, adult learning theory, and graphic design to create an interactive and memorable experience, all while keeping in mind multiple audiences for the courses, from employees to recruits, including interns, college students, and career changers.
“We are proud to be the first-to-market for SIE top-off exam training to help individuals pass their exams,” said Paul Skordilis, President of STC. “An individual who passes the SIE would also need to pass the appropriate top-off exam to be eligible for registration with FINRA. With our industry-leading pass rates, experience, and personalized approach to learning, our training materials reflect what can be expected on the SIE top-off exams.”
The SIE Exam is a new, introductory-level FINRA exam for current non-registered staff members and prospective securities industries professionals who are not associated with a brokerage firm as well as individuals pursuing careers in the financial service industry. The SIE Exam, which is a prerequisite to working within the financial services industry, assesses a candidate’s basic knowledge of securities industry topics. Earlier this summer, STC announced its new representative-level qualification exam training packages and pricing.
- SIE Series 7 top-off course: https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/series-7-top-off/
- SIE Series 79 top-off course: https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/series-79-top-off/
- SIE Series 6 top-off course: https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/series-6-top-off/
- SIE Series 57 top-off course: https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/series-57-top-off/
- SIE Series 86 top-off course: https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/series-86/
- SIE Series 87 top-off course: https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/series-87/
- SIE Series 99 top-off course: https://www.stcusa.com/securities/licensing/us/series-99-top-off/
- SIE Series 52 top-off course: Coming Soon
For the new top-off courses, STC will offer two packages including Standard and Premier. Premier Plus packages, which include live/virtual classes, will be offered for only for SIE Series 7, 79, 6, 57, and 99.
STC’s Premier study package will provide students with the following:
- Exam Center
- STC’s On-Demand Lectures, Progress Exams, Greenlight Exams, Custom Exams, and Final Exams, are all available for students to test their knowledge through multiple exam options.
- Online Flashcards
- This tool allows students to test their knowledge and focus on areas of weakness to ensure they pass their exam. Students can organize by Course, Chapter, or FINRA Exam sections. This study tool allows students to test themselves (internet access required).
- Crunch Time Facts
- The Crunch Time Facts are a summary of all the “must-know” facts by chapter from STC’s Study Manual.
Additionally, STC’s packages include an online and printed Study Manual, updates for one year, 24/7 tech support and an instructor hotline.
“We are committed to the best prep and fastest learning in the industry and will continue an aggressive release schedule with our next courses. STC plans to shortly release our Series 52 course,” said Skordilis.
STC is the leading provider of training for the financial industry, offering FINRA and NASAA pre-licensing and continuing education courses along with Life, Accident and Health pre-licensing courses for over 3,500 corporate clients worldwide. More than a million professionals have used STC to prep for their exams and launch their careers.
ABOUT SECURITIES TRAINING CORPORATION
Founded on Wall Street in 1969, Securities Training Corporation (STC) has successfully helped over 1,000,000 professionals pass FINRA regulatory exams and launch their careers. STC has grown to become the leading provider of financial examination training, working with the top banks and broker-dealers in America to offer FINRA exam courses like Series 6, Series 7, Series 24, Series 79, and Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) (coming October 2018) in addition to continuing education, and Life, Accident and Health pre-licensing courses. STC is committed to providing a superior customer experience and innovative product offerings. STC is part of Colibri Group, which provides learning solutions to licensed professionals who strive to be among the best in their fields. Learn more at http://www.stcusa.com.
For STC Media Inquiries
Christine Linder, 314-650-7580
For STC Sales Inquiries
Nick Razzi, Vice President of Sales