FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (PRWEB) September 15, 2020
Today Selling Power released its Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies 2020 list: https://bit.ly/3haMgxT
For the first time, this edition of the Top 20 list focuses specifically on the top organizations providing online sales training. The list helps B2B sales leaders select the right sales training partner to help salespeople navigate ever-shifting B2B customer buying journeys, close bigger deals more consistently, avoid common selling pitfalls, and achieve quota consistently.
Selling Power founder Gerhard Gschwandtner says an online-focused list is particularly relevant as COVID-19 has catalyzed the shift toward virtual business for B2B sales leaders and teams.
“Recent research from McKinsey & Company shows 90% of sales teams have transitioned to remote selling,” he says. “Finding a sales training partner that can deliver effective learning virtually—the same way B2B sales teams are conducting business—will be crucial for leaders as they navigate the current crisis and plan for the future.”
Gschwandtner adds that delivering online sales training effectively is one of many topics that will be addressed by experts at its all-virtual Sales 3.0 Conference on October 14. More information on that event can be found at http://www.sales30conf.com/vegas2020.
All companies on the Selling Power Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies 2020 list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on the 2020 list of Top 20 Online Sales Training Companies were:
- Strategies to keep participants engaged, including engagement metrics tracked
- Platform and applications used for delivery of online training
- The scope and breadth of online offerings (e.g., on-demand course offerings, online/virtual instructor-led offerings)
- Methodologies for supporting participant retention
- Strength of client feedback as it relates to customer support, ROI, ease of use, and overall client satisfaction
As part of the evaluation process, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from 230 unique clients of the sales training companies that applied. Among the companies that landed on the list, here’s a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “Filled with valuable tools to help you achieve your goals”
- “Game-changing for our business!”
- “Great care in detail in the virtual content that allowed for impressive engagement”
- “Outstanding support through-out the learning journey”
- “Significant measurable and long-lasting value to the business”
- “A phenomenal partner to our organization, with world-class sales skill content”
- “Made a world of difference to the results we are seeing in the field”
See the Selling Power Online Top Sales Training Companies 2020 list at: https://bit.ly/3haMgxT
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters (http://ow.ly/R05730oD22t), as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 1,000 sales leaders each year (http://ow.ly/JtSn30oD247).