FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (PRWEB) May 20, 2020
Today Selling Power released its Top 20 Sales Training Companies 2020 list: https://bit.ly/3dG3wcY.
This annual list helps sales organizations select the right sales training partner to help salespeople navigate ever-shifting B2B customer buying journeys, close bigger deals more consistently, avoid common selling pitfalls, and achieve quota every month and quarter.
Selling Power founder Gerhard Gschwandtner says this list is particularly important against the backdrop of the COVID-19 pandemic as B2B sales leaders adapt their sales strategy to succeed in a virtual setting.
“Recent research from McKinsey & Company shows 90% of sales teams have transitioned to remote selling,” he says. “The right sales training partner will be an invaluable resource to find effective selling methods as sales leaders continue operations during the crisis and plan for the inevitable economic bounce-back.”
Gschwandtner adds Selling Power will address current sales training challenges with a variety of top B2B sales experts on May 28 at the Virtual Sales 3.0 Leadership Summit, produced in conjunction with the Sales 3.0 Conference: https://bit.ly/2Lu7c5G.
All companies on the Selling Power Top 20 Sales Training Companies 2020 list submitted a comprehensive application that included a detailed listing of their offerings for both training and retention, innovative solutions, and their company’s unique contributions to the sales training marketplace.
The main criteria used when comparing applicants and selecting the companies to include on this year’s list were:
- Depth and breadth of training offered
- Innovative offerings (specific training courses, methodology, or delivery methods)
- Contributions to the sales training market
- Strength of client satisfaction
To evaluate applicants for the list, the Selling Power team surveyed and considered feedback from nearly 300 clients of the applicants. Here’s a brief selection of comments from their clients:
- “well prepared and helpful through our sales training journey”
- “provide an incredible follow-up survey and reinforcement experience”
- “recently developed a true partnership”
- “Great People, Great Service”
- “content and customization are superb”
- “helped us get clarity about our sales goals”
- “training best fit our teams’ needs and aligned with our company strategies”
Sales training, in addition to helping salespeople win big deals while working remotely, can be a valuable way for chief revenue officers, sales VPs, and sales enablement leaders to
- Attract A players to their sales teams
- Win more deals over the competition
- Prevent salespeople from practicing bad habits (for example, needless price discounting) that crop up during tough economic conditions
See the Selling Power Top Sales Training Companies 2020 list at https://bit.ly/3dG3wcY.
About Selling Power
In addition to Selling Power, the leading digital magazine for sales managers and sales VPs since 1981, Personal Selling Power, Inc., produces the Sales Management Digest and Daily Boost of Positivity online newsletters (http://ow.ly/R05730oD22t), as well as videos featuring interviews with top executives. Selling Power is a regular media sponsor of the Sales 3.0 Conference, which is attended by a total of more than 1,000 sales leaders each year (http://ow.ly/JtSn30oD247).
About Gerhard Gschwandtner
Gerhard Gschwandtner is the founder and CEO of Selling Power, a media company that produces the award-winning Selling Power magazine. He is the author of 17 books on the subjects of sales, management, and motivation and has been featured in more than 500 video interviews with B2B sales and marketing leaders. He created and leads the Peak Performance Mindset workshop (http://ow.ly/2CGS30oD25m), designed to help sales leaders become high achievers personally and professionally.