These features are inspired by our clients: clients reaching highest volumes in their data hubs, or needing to meet new technology, market, and business requirements - FX Nicolas
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) May 14, 2020
Semarchy, the Intelligent Data Hub™ company, today announced the latest release of its groundbreaking platform. Semarchy xDM version 5.2 adds new capabilities to further empower data champions and business users. This version includes an array of new features, with major additions to the match engine and user experience:
- Multi-Iteration Grouping and Transitive Scoring are new algorithms implemented in the product core, enabling intuitive match and merge. Using these algorithms, designers can define more accurate scores and thresholds for duplicate clusters without modifying existing match rules, producing more reliable results and reducing the time and effort spent on manual tasks.
- Master Deletion propagates values deletion performed in source systems to the consolidated golden values, complementing the data deletion capabilities that already exist in the xDM platform to support the CCPA/GDPR compliance efforts.
- REST Clients enable a zero-code approach to leverage external REST APIs during the data enrichment and standardization process. By using REST Clients, designers expand the xDM enrichment capabilities in a matter of minutes.
- Enricher Caching for plugins and REST-based enrichers drastically improves performance and reduces latency for large volumes of data. It also minimizes the costs induced by external service providers when they charge per API call.
- Application Documentation exposes business-user focused documentation from within the data management applications. Users can easily browse the underlying logical data model, understand business rules and definitions, and navigate to other semantic concepts such as lists of values and relationships.
As in the previous releases, the application experience is enhanced with new capabilities, including match links colors and thickness, customizable validation messages, badge counters, compact mode, and more.
“These features are inspired by our clients: clients reaching highest volumes in their data hubs, or needing to meet new technology, market, and business requirements,” said FX Nicolas, VP of Product Success at Semarchy. “We have designed them based on their feedback, keeping in mind the highest level of quality as well as our desire to deeply care about their success,” he added.
More information about xDM can be found at semarchy.com/xdm.
Semarchy is the creator of the Intelligent Data Hub™ which empowers business users to become data champions. The xDM platform enables organizations of any size and helps them quickly bring together the critical information scattered across applications into a single data hub, with fast time to value. Data can then be discovered, mastered, governed and centrally managed in a non-intrusive way. Semarchy xDM is available on most popular cloud marketplaces, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, with the same features as the on-premises platform.