Our partnership with HealthTrio will provide our members with the state-of-the-art tools they need to better manage their care through their providers and Sendero, and get the information they need to improve their health.
AUSTIN, Texas and TUCSON, Ariz. (PRWEB) July 16, 2020
Sendero Health Plans announced today a new initiative to bring the latest web- and mobile- based healthcare solutions to improve the healthcare experience for its members. The local non-profit community-based health plan, providing personalized care to the Central Texas region, contracted with HealthTrio, a leading healthcare digital experience provider. This partnership will implement innovative solutions that deliver better healthcare access, inform healthcare consumers, and improve provider performance and quality care outcomes.
“We worked with our members to identify how we could improve their care. As a direct result, we are investing in solutions to improve member interaction and engagement with the healthcare system and Sendero,” said Wesley Durkalski, CEO of Sendero Health Plans. “Our partnership with HealthTrio will provide our members with the state-of-the-art tools they need to better manage their care through their providers and Sendero, and get the information they need to improve their health.”
Sendero Health Plans selected HealthTrio for its innovative, user-focused approach and streamlined single sign-on solutions that increase transparency, communication and collaboration to tackle complex challenges impacting the healthcare industry. Those solutions include:
- Member Portal: Providing members a central hub for all activity to connect Sendero members to all of the personalized tools they need in one place – from paying their monthly bill to getting answers on their coverage, copays and deductibles and managing claims.
- Provider Portal: Connecting Sendero, providers, and members in one central, secure location ensures consistent, real-time health information that supports everything from eligibility requests to claims data to tools supporting patient care.
- Cost Transparency Tool: Enabling members to find and compare providers and treatments based on cost, quality and other key factors.
- Provider Search: Giving members access to an easy-to-use, intuitive directory to locate a provider that meets their exact needs from one of the largest networks of doctors and specialists of any health plan in the area.
- Mobile App: Providing a mobile application so members, who live in a vibrant tech community and the start-up Capitol of the country, can to securely access health information via a mobile device.
“We are so proud to partner with Sendero Health Plans and provide their members an excellent online digital experience,” said Dominic Wallen, President and COO, HealthTrio. “Sendero is dedicated to improving the health of the community by providing affordable, quality healthcare and we committed to helping them deliver on that mission.”
Sendero Health Plans’ new online experience powered by HealthTrio will be live in the Fall of 2020.
About Sendero Health Plans
Formed in 2011, Sendero Health Plans, Inc. is a community-based nonprofit Health Maintenance Organization supported by the Travis County Health District, known as Central Health, dedicated to improving the health of the community by providing affordable, quality healthcare coverage, especially for Travis County residents with low income. Sendero offers its IdealCare and SelectCare plans on the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace and is available in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Burnet, Fayette, Lee and Caldwell counties.
HealthTrio provides digital engagement solutions that optimize self-service, value-based care, healthcare consumerism and real-time data integration. Our selection of tools is as broad as the markets we serve – from everyday tools such as eligibility, benefits and claims to advanced features supporting provider quality performance, cost transparency and automated authorizations. With in-depth security capabilities, HealthTrio’s Smart Series platform extends beyond the traditional member, provider, employer and broker access to include guests, caregivers, community-based organizations and a variety of other user types. For over twenty years, HealthTrio has supported health plans, administrators and integrated delivery networks to decrease costs, increase access and improve health outcomes.