SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) April 14, 2020
Sendoso, the leading Sending Platform, today announced it will bring together leaders in marketing, sales, and customer success for a free virtual event, The Show Must Go On, to discuss maintaining human connections and keeping deals moving forward during unprecedented times.
Sendoso helps companies incorporate digital and physical sending strategies into their go-to-market programs. The company recently unveiled its annual State of Sending report, which found that 73 percent of Sendoso senders have experienced increased opportunity creation from sending. In an increasingly online world, personalizing physical experiences can foster an emotional connection to help your business stand out.
- Sales and marketing leaders from 10+ SaaS companies will share how they are filling revenue gaps and driving customer engagement during this critical time. View the full agenda of conversations here.
- How to drive revenue growth with unique and meaningful engagement
- What technologies successful organizations are using in lieu of events to deliver memorable experiences
- How to enable your teams to achieve measurable results using impactful personalization
DATE AND TIME
- Tuesday, April 21 at 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST
- To register for this free virtual event, visit: https://sendoso.com/show-must-go-on/
Sendoso, the leading Sending Platform, helps companies stand out by giving them new ways to engage with customers throughout the buyer’s journey. By integrating digital and physical sending strategies, companies can increase the effectiveness of their existing go-to-market programs and improve their relationships with customers. Trusted by over 500 companies, Sendoso is an essential part of successful demand generation, account-based, and customer experience programs. Founded in 2016, Sendoso is backed by $54M in venture funding and has a global footprint, with a presence in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Learn more at sendoso.com.