“We are honored that our customers have ranked us a leader in these categories,” said Kris Rudeecap, CEO of Sendoso. “Our platform's ability to personalize at scale has been highlighted by G2, and we hope to continue enabling our customers to create more human connections in a digital world.”
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) October 01, 2019
Sendoso, the leading Sending Platform (SP) for sending anything, today announced that G2, the leading business solutions review website, named Sendoso as a leader in Account-Based Execution, Direct Mail Automation, and Promotional Product Management on G2, formerly G2 Crowd, "Fall 2019 Momentum Grid Reports." Sendoso leads the pack in its placement with more than 180 outstanding customer reviews.
The award acknowledges the company’s innovative software, which allows marketing, sales, and customer success teams to engage target accounts in personalized ways with automated direct mail, physical gifts, handwritten notes, plans, wine, sweet treats, eGift cards, and anything else. Sendoso received industry-leading ratings in all categories including satisfaction, setup, and support.
Sendoso was built to solve a universal dilemma: Consumers and companies, alike, are drowning in digital noise. The constant influx of emails, texts, app notifications, and ads has made “digital” synonymous with spam—meaning those communication channels are less effective than ever.
“We are honored that our customers have ranked us a leader in these categories,” said Kris Rudeecap, CEO and co-founder of Sendoso. “Our platform's ability to personalize at scale has been highlighted by G2, and we hope to continue enabling our customers to create more human connections in a digital world.”
Sendoso combines real-world logistics and tech stack automation to provide companies a platform to source, store, ship, and measure the ROI of everything they need to send. The solution is fully integrated with popular business software like Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, SalesLoft, Outreach, SurveyMonkey, Influitive, and more. Sendoso allows revenue teams to execute online and offline outreach campaigns, measure offline attribution, and engage people in meaningful ways.
“Rankings on G2 reports are based on data provided to us by real users,” said Michael Fauscette, Chief Research Officer at G2. “We are excited to share the achievements of the products ranked on our site because they represent the voice of the user and offer terrific insights to potential buyers around the world.”
Highlights from customer reviews on G2 include:
- “Great platform for the sales team to easily send direct mail to prospects. I love how it integrates with Salesforce so our sales team doesn't have to log in to another platform to send direct mail.”
- “Honestly, the best part of using Sendoso thus far has been their ability to help you come up with ideas in addition to execute the actual campaigns/sends. That's priceless. So much of the work is not on you and it's just incredibly helpful to have a partner like this.”
- “I love how easy to use it is! Minimal clicks. No extensive process or pages to sift through. Ease of use is definitely a huge plus!”
- “Their customer service is unparalleled. I have worked a ton with our account manager and project manager on multiple different projects, and they are able to accommodate my most ridiculous requests for weird and unconventional mailers.”
- “I love how creative you can be with Sendoso! The ability to send from Amazon with a personal note is amazing, gives you the flexibility you need to stand out to your prospect/customer in an easy way. “
Find more reviews at https://www.g2.com/products/sendoso/reviews. To schedule a demo of Sendoso, reach out at engage(at)sendoso(dot)com.
G2, a peer-to-peer review site that accelerates sales pipeline and reduces customer churn. With the goal to educate the market, identify and engage with qualified in-market buyers, and respond directly to customers. G2 leverages more than 750,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by more than 3 million buyers each month.
Sendoso is the world’s first Sending Platform (SP). The fully integrated solution solves sourcing, physical warehouse storage, inventory tracking, and ROI attribution problems so that businesses can send anything and personalize at scale. Founded in 2017, Sendoso is a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. To learn more, please visit http://www.sendoso.com.