“Even though the price of car insurance for seniors is increasing, they can still find advantageous policies”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) March 16, 2020
Carinsuranceplan.org has launched a new blog post that explains how senior drivers can obtain cheaper car insurance.
For more info and free auto insurance quotes, please visit https://carinsuranceplan.org/7-tips-for-finding-affordable-car-insurance-for-seniors/
The number of senior citizens who are driving in the US is constantly increasing. This means that the demand for affordable car insurance for senior drivers is also increasing. However, car insurance companies are seeing these things from a different perspective. The more senior drivers are on the roads, the higher are the chances for an accident to happen. Nevertheless, senior drivers can obtain affordable car insurance if they follow the next tips:
- Look for senior driver discounts. Some insurance companies consider that seniors are safe, responsible, and defensive drivers while on roads. For these reasons, senior drivers can gain a discount that is about 5% off their insurance.
- Enroll in a defensive driving course. Insurance companies will offer a discount to those senior drivers who attend and graduate a defensive driving course from any of the state-approved training institutes.
- Drive safely. One of the best methods used by senior drivers to save money on insurance is to drive carefully in order to maintain a clean driving record and the no-claim bonus.
- Drop coverage on older vehicles. Seniors who have full coverage and drive older vehicles should think twice if keeping full coverage is worth it. Usually, if their car’s value is less than ten full coverage payments, then senior drivers are recommended to drop full coverage and keep only the minimum required insurance by law.
- Obtain a low-mileage discount. Senior drivers are usually retired and are driving fewer miles than the average persons. In this case, senior drivers should contact their insurance providers and check if they are eligible for a low-mileage discount.
- Raise the deductible. One of the easiest methods used to save money on insurance is to raise the deductible. Senior drivers should raise the deductible only if they have enough money to pay for it if something happens to their vehicles and they need to file a claim.
- Compare quotes. Comparing online car insurance quotes can help senior drivers discover better insurance deals than the ones they currently have.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit https://carinsuranceplan.org/
Carinsuranceplan.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.