Year in and year out Sensors Expo brings together the most exciting technological advancements and cutting-edge applications from across the industry.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass. (PRWEB) June 26, 2019
Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors19), the industry’s premier event dedicated to sensors, connectivity, and IoT, today announced the winners of the 2019 Best of Sensors Awards. Created to spotlight the advances in both innovations and real-world applications of sensors, the prestigious awards were presented by Event Director, Cal Groton, during Sensors Expo & Conference 2019 held this week in San Jose, California.
2019 Innovative Product of the Year Award Winners include:
- AI/AR/VR: TDK - Invensense – SonicTrack
- Automation: Balluff –SmartLight Indicator
- Automotive/Autonomous: Laser Components USA, Inc. – QuickSwitch Pulsed Laser Diode (PLD)
- Chemical & Gas: Sensirion AG – SCD40 CO2, Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Data Acquisition & Analytics: Technologic Systems – TS-MINI-ADC
- IIoT: Lantronix – XPort® EDGE IoT Gateway
- IoT & Wireless: OptConnect – OptConnect ema™
- Medical: Silicon Microstructures, Inc. – IntraSense 60601
- MEMS: Vesper – VM2020
- Optical/Cameras: ams – TMF8701 1D Time-of-Flight Sensor
- Process Manufacturing: Control Systems Technology Pty Ltd. – IntelliRoll
- Smart Cities: Kaiterra – Sensedge
- Temperature: Melexis – MLX90632 Medical Grade Temperature Sensor
- Wearables: Maxim Integrated – Health Sensor Platform 2.0
Additional Best of Sensors Award Winners include:
- Startup of the Year – Atmosphere IoT
- Company of the Year – TDK
- Engineering Team of the Year – ams’ Mario Manninger, Stefan Dineci, Bernd Janger, and Dr. Markus Noren
- Rising Star – Dr. Steven Chunxi Qiu, RoboSense
- Woman of the Year – Dr. Susan Schober, Circuit Seed
“Year in and year out Sensors Expo brings together the most exciting technological advancements and cutting-edge applications from across the industry. The winners of this year’s Best of Sensors Awards underscore the wide impact these innovations are having and will continue to have on nearly every facet of business, government, and consumer life. We are thrilled to recognize these companies and individuals for their commitment to engineering excellence and overall ingenuity,” noted Groton.
To learn more about the speakers, innovators, and technologies featured at the event, visit http://www.sensorsexpo.com.
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world's largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. For more information, visit http://www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex.
At Questex, we are passionate about driving business outcomes. We connect buyers and sellers and help both achieve their goals. We are online, on devices and live with experiential engagements. We understand the buyer’s behavior and evolving needs and connect them with the seller through continual touchpoints. From discovery through purchase and purchase through advocacy, we supply unmatched access, insight, engagement and turnkey solutions all in one place.
For further information, contact:
Senior Marketing Manager