Four Serrala executives, along with one customer, will share insights around a variety of trending industry topics including blockchain, data archiving, SAP treasury and risk management, business intelligence and analytics and new strategies for transitioning to S/4 HANA.
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) March 18, 2019
Serrala, the international provider of solutions for inbound and outbound payments and related financial processes, today announces details of presentations that will be given by its leadership team and a key customer at the annual Financials 2019 conference, produced by SAPinsider. The event will take place March 19-21 at the Bellagio Las Vegas and is targeted at companies looking to spur financial transformation, implement and optimize SAP S/4 HANA Finance, and drive accounting, controlling, planning, reporting and compliance excellence.
Four Serrala executives, along with one customer, will share insights around a variety of trending industry topics including blockchain, data archiving, SAP treasury and risk management, business intelligence and analytics and new strategies for transitioning to S/4 HANA. Show attendees can visit Serrala at booth 815 and hear from company spokespeople and customers during the following sessions:
- Blockchain: Use cases for finance: Blockchain technology has been in the news for a while now, but real use cases are still rare. Will blockchain make payments more secure, faster, or cheaper? Which innovations will have the potential to change the way finance works in the future? Separate the wheat from the chaff, weigh the pros and cons, and learn how companies can deploy innovative solutions. Speaker: Brian Shannon, SVP, Strategy and Operations, Americas, Serrala. This session will take place on Tuesday March 19, in Da Vinci 3, from 1:15 pm to 1:55 pm.
- Best practices in data and document management for IT professionals: The exponential increase of customer, supplier, and employee data collected by organizations each year creates new business opportunities and greater insights into customer behaviors, but it also creates new risks and responsibilities. Find out how IT professionals can manage these risks and responsibilities by putting a future-proof and risk-proof information management strategy in place. Learn how the demands of a modern, information-driven enterprise result in an increase in Big Data. Speaker: Dr. Werner Hopf, SVP, Data and Document Solutions, Serrala. This session will take place on Tuesday March 19, in Bellagio Ballroom 3, from 2:45 pm to 3:25 pm.
- Transparency for the CFO: How to profit from modern business intelligence: Learn how advanced analytics can bring clarity to your financial processes and walk through the challenges and trends in business analytics, particularly around the challenges of reporting on real time financial data. Examine the rise of data literacy and learn how to empower your team to read, work, analyze, and argue with. Explore the future of self-service analytics in a cloud environment and see examples of how you can save time and money by automating reporting activities. Speaker: David Hobler, Senior Manager Business Intelligence, Serrala. This session will take place on Tuesday March 19, in Tower Ballroom 8, from 4:20 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Case Study: LANXESS Archives and Carves Out Data to Reduce Risk for Move to SAP S/4HANA: To prepare for a 2017 move to SAP S/4HANA®, LANXESS (formerly Chemtura) implemented a data archiving and data carve-out project to reduce its total system footprint and remove divested business data from its SAP software systems. With less data, the company is able to reduce risk, enable IT agility, and lower the cost of moving to SAP S/4HANA. Speaker: Jim Prins, Director, Head of Infrastructure, LANXESS. This session will take place on Thursday March 21, in Monet 1, from 8:30 am to 9:10 am.
- SAP Treasury and Risk Management and SAP S/4HANA: Optimization options with accelerators from SAP: Learn about the latest U.S. GAAP requirements and obtain insights on topics including inter-company loans and hedge management. There are possibilities for enhancing the SAP Treasury and Risk Management application with add-ons, such as FX all connect and 360T connect available for SAP ERP Central Component release 6.x and SAP S/4 HANA. Speaker: Jochen Stiebe, SVP Consulting, Serrala. This session will take place on Thursday March 21, in Exhibit Hall Theater 1, from 9:30 am to 10:10 am.
To learn more about each session or to book a meeting with Serrala on-site, visit: https://www.serrala.com/event/201812/sapinsider-financialsgrc-2019 and https://www.serrala.com/event/201903/sapinsider-bi-analytics-hana.