Renowned for focusing on everything from effective marketing and leadership, to the spread of ideas and changing everything, Godin has been able to motivate and inspire millions of people around the world.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (PRWEB) November 15, 2018
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), the world’s largest membership organization for professionals who develop talent in the workplace, is pleased to announce that Seth Godin, bestselling author of 19 books including Tribes, creator of the altMBA, and champion of doing work that matters, will be the keynote speaker on Tuesday, May 21, during the ATD 2019 International Conference & Exposition in Washington, D.C.
Godin, whose just-released book, This Is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See became an instant bestseller, will address more than 11,000 conference attendees from more than 90 countries. Renowned for focusing on everything from effective marketing and leadership, to the spread of ideas and changing everything, Godin has been able to motivate and inspire millions of people around the world. He was inducted into both the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame and the Marketing Hall of Fame, a rare accomplishment.
The ATD International Conference & Exposition attracts a global audience of professionals who discuss best practices in developing the knowledge and skills of today’s workforce, new methods for delivering learning globally, and how to measure the impact of their work, among many other topics. ATD 2019 will feature:
- more than 60 opportunities for preconference learning in ATD certificate programs and workshops
- 300 education sessions with select sessions simultaneously interpreted into Mandarin, Japanese, and Korean
- content tracks covering career development, instructional design, talent management, leadership development, learning technologies, management, measurement and analytics, science of learning, training delivery, managing the learning function, and sales enablement
- industry tracks for professionals in government, healthcare, and higher education
- the largest EXPO dedicated to the talent development field, with more than 400 suppliers showcasing the latest technology and trends in learning.
ATD 2019 will take place May 19-22 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Registration is open online at http://www.atdconference.org, and special preconference rates are available for a limited time. Follow ATD and updates about the conference on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter (#ATD2019).
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees, improve performance, and help to achieve results for the organizations they serve. Originally established in 1943, the association was previously known as the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD).
ATD’s members come from more than 120 countries and work in public and private organizations in every industry sector. ATD supports talent development professionals who gather locally in volunteer-led U.S. chapters and international member networks, and with international strategic partners. For more information, visit http://www.td.org.