Women now hold over 50% of client-facing roles at the firm, significantly higher than the industry average and we are extremely proud of these seven outstanding financial professionals.
DENVER (PRWEB) April 26, 2021
Mercer Advisors Inc. (“Mercer Advisors”), a national Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) firm, today announced that seven senior wealth advisors were named to the Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisors’ List. Each advisor, selected by SHOOK Research, is chosen based on qualitative and quantitative criteria, including: in-person interviews; industry experience; compliance records; revenue produced; and assets under management.*
“We are thrilled to have several of our talented women advisors recognized by Forbes as leaders in our profession,” said Dave Welling, CEO of Mercer Advisors. “This is a great testament for our strong culture that supports a diverse workforce, and we are honored that Forbes is acknowledging the fantastic work that our advisors do in helping clients meet their goals and make the most of their financial resources.”
The seven advisors from Mercer Advisors named to the Forbes Top Women Wealth Advisor List include:
- Julianne Andrews, MBA, CFP®, AIF –Senior Wealth Advisor and Senior Director in the Atlanta, GA office is focused on developing customized wealth management strategies for medical professionals, business executives and those nearing retirement. Formerly of Atlanta Financial Associates.
- Jennifer Baick, MBA, CFP®, CDFA® – Director of Financial Planning in the Seattle, WA office is focused on multi-generational wealth, legacy planning, retirement strategies and charitable giving.
- Jessica Caruso, CFP® - Wealth Advisor and Senior Director in Northern California is focused on delivering comprehensive financial planning and leading the Bay Area wealth advisor team.
- Laura Combs, CFP® - Managing Director of the Colorado and Midwest Region is focused on integrating the diverse elements of financial planning and investment management and is also a member of Mercer Advisors’ Investment Committee and Senior Leadership Team.
- Judith McGee, L.H.D, CFP®, ChFC - Senior Vice President and Senior Wealth Advisor Portland, Oregon focused on advanced wealth management strategies for professionals, businessowners and retirees. Formerly of McGee Wealth Management.
- Cathy Miller, MBA, CFP®, CRPS®, CDFA® - Senior Wealth Advisor and Senior Director in Atlanta, Georgia is focused on crafting solutions for clients’ complex problems, such as the process of retiring or the transition that comes with divorce. Formerly of Atlanta Financial Associates.
- Tracey Turko, CFP®, MPAS® - Senior Wealth Advisor and Senior Director in the Detroit, MI office is focused on creating long-term financial strategies that reflect the values and lifestyles of clients.
“Through InvestHERs, Mercer Advisor’s award-winning women’s program to attract women into the financial services industry, as well as to support women investors’ unique wealth management needs, Mercer Advisors has increased the number of female executives, doubled the number of women on the Senior Leadership team and increased the diversity of our board,” said Martine Lellis, Chief Talent Officer for Mercer Advisors. “Women now hold over 50% of client-facing roles at the firm, significantly higher than the industry average and we are extremely proud of these seven outstanding financial professionals.”
*The Forbes ranking of America’s Top Women Wealth Advisors, developed by SHOOK Research, is based on an algorithm of: qualitative data, learned through surveys and interviews (in-person, telephone and virtual), so Forbes can evaluate best practices, service and investing models, compliance records, etc.; as well as quantitative data, like revenue trends and assets under management. All advisors have a minimum of seven years’ experience. Portfolio performance is not a criteria due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receive a fee in exchange for rankings.
About Mercer Advisors
Established in 1985, Mercer Global Advisors Inc. (“Mercer Advisors”) is a full-service wealth management firm that specializes in providing investment advice, financial and estate planning, and taxes, and corporate trustee and trust administration services. It is one of the largest Registered Investment Advisers and financial planning firms in the U.S. with over $30 billion in client assets. Headquartered in Denver, Mercer Advisors is privately held, has over 535 employees, and operates nationally across the country with 45+ locations. Mercer Advisors, Inc. is a parent company of Mercer Global Advisors Inc. (RIA), majority owned by both Oak Hill Capital and Genstar Capital. Data as of April 15, 2021 and includes affiliates and wholly owned subsidiaries announced to date.
Mercer Global Advisors has a related insurance agency. Mercer Advisors Insurance Services, LLC (MAIS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mercer Advisors Inc. Employees of Mercer Global Advisors serve as officers of MAIS. For Mercer Global Advisors clients who wish to purchase insurance products, MAIS has entered into a non-exclusive referral agreement with Strategic Partner(s). More information about MAIS and our Strategic Partners may be found in our Form ADV 2A. Visit us at http://www.merceradvisors.com.
Mercer Global Advisors Inc. is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and delivers all investment-related services. Mercer Advisors Inc. is the parent company of Mercer Global Advisors Inc. and is not involved with investment services.
Mercer Advisors is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice to clients. All estate planning documentation preparation and other legal advice is provided through its affiliation with Advanced Services Law Group, Inc.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements. The ChFA® mark is the property of The American College, which reserves sole rights to its use, and is used by permission. The Master Planner Advanced Studies® and MPAS® mark are trademarks or registered service marks of the college for Financial planning in the united states and or other countries. Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist℠ and CRPS℠ are trademarks or registered service marks of the College for Financial Planning in the United States and/or other countries.