Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 22, 2017 -- ShareableMetrics has launched version 2.0 of its social sharing analytics platform, making it easier than ever for public relations professionals to improve marketing and sales efforts based on how consumers engage with their content.
ShareableMetrics is the top social engagement measurement software provider for the PR industry, allowing users to track, measure and learn from how consumers engage and share PR content in social networks, including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram.
ShareableMetrics 2.0 enhanced features include:
• Speed & Frequency: faster and more frequent social sharing stats lookups;
• Engagement Performance: track earned, owned and paid content to analyze and measure the performance of amplification efforts across different content strategies;
• Content Customization: categorize, sort and filter articles, sources and influencers to surface insights of how brand and campaign messages are generating social engagement;
• Automated News Search: enhanced news search engine to automate article URL tracking;
• User Workflow: Chrome extension to easily gather content for quick social sharing look-up and simplify workflow processes;
• Integrated Reporting: improved exporting functionality to easily integrate data into existing reporting. Expanded API for data integration into your company’s applications.
Cheryl Gale, Managing Director, March Communications said:
“Social Engagement is the next generation of Social Listening as brands get more sophisticated about understanding how consumers interact with their content and messaging to improve sales efforts. ShareableMetrics is the first software company to understand this trend and deliver an easy-to-use, but in-depth analytical solution to assist agencies and brands.”
ShareableMetrics co-founder Andrew Eberle commented:
“Our new features are the result of listening to our users over the last 12 months as we continue to make social sharing data and insights even more integral to business and marketing communications professionals.”
Based in Greater Boston, ShareableMetrics is a leading provider of social sharing data and insights for the PR industry. The company’s self-service software is the fastest, easiest and most affordable social sharing analytics solution in the industry today.”
Jennifer Rosenberg, ShareableMetrics, LLC, http://shareablemetrics.com, +1 781-854-2997, [email protected]
SOURCE ShareableMetrics, LLC