MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) April 21, 2020
“I Did It For You Study Guide”: a profound read that rears everyone to knowledge that will strengthen faith as one understands the Word of God and what He is out to offer. “I Did It For You Study Guide” is the creation of published author Sheila G. Perry, a writer who started teaching the Word of God in Sunday School and evangelizing at the age of twelve. She has ministered in various churches and was a youth leader for many years.
Perry shares, “He demonstrated His love for you through these six components to offer you salvation. Once you accept Christ, all the following applies to you:
- Forgiveness – The forgiveness of sin through Christ sacrificing His life on the cross.
- Ransom – The ransom was paid in full by Christ’s shed blood.
- Redemption – Accepting what Christ did for you on the cross cleanses you through His shed blood.
- Justification – God has forgiven you, and now you are without sin.
- Reconciliation – Due to sin, mankind was an enemy of God. By accepting Jesus as Savior because of His dying for you reunited with God.
- Adoption – This is the result of acceptance of God’s son and the price He paid for your salvation. Now you have become a member of God’s family.
To further enhance your understanding of Jesus’s purpose for coming to earth, the following has been included: manners, customs, beliefs, culture, symbols, laws, idioms, history, prophesies, and the politics of the people in Jesus’s era.
Journey from the birth of John the Baptist to the blessings in seeking the Lord.”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Sheila G. Perry’s new book is a brilliant material that guides the readers into a journey of faith and be illuminated with His power and what He can do for His beloved believers.
View a synopsis of “I Did It For You Study Guide” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “I Did It For You Study Guide” at traditional brick & mortar bookstores, or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “I Did It For You Study Guide,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.