DENVER, Colo. (PRWEB) December 08, 2022
The holidays are the most expensive time of year for many Americans and the rise of inflation has made this year especially costly. To provide holiday help and joy, Shopkick, a leading shopping rewards app, has launched new activations and features to make it easier to save.
“This has been an extremely challenging year and there is no end in sight, according to 55 percent of Shopkick users who anticipate economic challenges worsening over the next three months,” said Brittany Billings, EVP of marketing and strategic markets at Shopkick. “By offering extra opportunities to earn ‘kicks’ this season, we hope to help our users enjoy the holidays rather than worry about financial burdens.”
- Kick Me Up: Throughout the month of December, Shopkick users will have the chance to earn additional points through ‘deals of the day,’ where extra "kicks" will be awarded for product engagements such as scanning or purchasing.
- Gift Guides: Available from late October through Christmas, custom Gift Guides make it easy for consumers to find the perfect gift for loved ones at a reasonable price while earning reward points through the app.
- Sweepstakes: Users can participate in Shopkick's Holiday Sweepstakes throughout December for a chance to win groceries for an entire year. Shoppers earn entries through simple in-app actions such as scanning products, shopping online, or uploading receipts. Two lucky winners will each win groceries for one year, awarded in the form of “kicks” to redeem gift cards. Shopkick will also be giving away $1,000 per week during the sweepstakes.
- More Kicks for the Same Picks: Quantity Awarding incentivizes and rewards shoppers for purchasing multiple units of a promoted product, allowing them to earn more “kicks” across in-store products. Double the pleasure, double the fun. You know you are going to buy two cans of green beans. Get rewarded for it!
- Parking Lot Pushes: Parking lot push notifications target users when they are nearby or physically in-store to help them save at a moment's notice.
- Lookbook Updates: Shopkick’s Lookbooks have a new look and feel to improve the overall user experience. Now, the Lookbooks have full external link support on every page allowing users to tap out to any destination or content and a new quiz feature, giving users the opportunity to earn extra rewards just for answering questions.
- Walk-In Sponsorship: Brands now have the opportunity to welcome shoppers in-app through a virtual greeter, which will navigate them to featured deals and meaningful rewards.
- Text Alerts Program: It is no secret that SMS marketing is transforming the shopping experience. This year, Shopkick launched a text alerts program to alert shoppers of exclusive offers, new deals, sweepstakes opportunities, new products, and more.
These features and activations present opportunities for brands to reach shoppers during this holiday season and beyond by increasing engagement and creating a meaningful connection between consumers and brands. According to a recent Shopkick survey, the majority of users say they would try a new product over their ‘go to brand’ if they could earn more kicks, which creates a unique opportunity for brands to not only retain existing customers, but acquire new ones.
“Shopkick has been an exceptional partner since 2015, as their interactive, gamified experience encourages our shoppers to do more than just browse,” said Tyler Cordel, senior national marketing manager at Hallmark. “Shopkick has continuously helped build consumer engagement, drive traffic and increase purchases over the years, and we are thrilled to continue our partnership throughout the holidays.”
To start earning rewards (or “kicks”), download Shopkick on your iPhone or Android.
About Shopkick, Inc.
Shopkick, a Trax company, is a leading shopping rewards app, bringing moments of joy to everyday shopping - both on- and off-line. For brands and retailers, Shopkick provides high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase. The company’s unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, while driving incremental traffic, product engagement, and sales. Some of its leading brand and retail partners include Kraft-Heinz, Barilla, GE, Kellogg’s, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others.
Shopkick is available for free on iPhone from the App Store and for Android from Google Play. For more information, please visit http://www.shopkick.com.