MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) December 17, 2020
Johnstech International, a global leader in the semiconductor test industry, is very pleased to announce the addition of the SHOTO and YARI Spring Probe Product Lines to the Product Portfolio.
Anyone looking for solutions in the highly competitive commercial testing market can rely on Johnstech to provide a cost-effective top of the line test contactor answer. Johnstech has taken all the best features found throughout the Spring Probe world and combined them into our designs.
These new product lines are suitable for BGA, LGA, QFN & WLCSP applications:
- Crown Tips - BGA and WLCSP
- Spear Tips - QFN and LGA
- The SHOTO (3.0mm Test Height) and YARI (4.5mm Test Height) product lines are designed in a single-ended architecture to maximize Cres stability.
- Two test heights to provide flexibility in compliance and frequency performance for small and large array packages.
- Pd alloy tip for easy cleaning
- Compatible with a floating alignment plate for accuracy
Bob Chartrand, VP of Global Engineering, Sales & Service at Johnstech International says these new Product Lines will “provide customers with cost effective solutions while still maintaining the high-quality standards Johnstech is known for in the industry”. Bob went on to state that “Johnstech is effectively covering all applications from DC to 100GHz.”
JOHNSTECH INTERNATIONAL is a global R&D leader in the field of microcircuit testing, providing reliable, cost-effective testing solutions for automotive, commercial, and industrial applications. Founded in 1991 by David Johnson, Johnstech works together with the world’s most respected OSATs, foundries, and EDA companies to develop the most precise and dependable test contactors and test sockets on the marketplace today. For more info, visit http://www.johnstech.com.