NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Siemplify, the leading independent provider of security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR), today announced accelerated growth in 2020 as organizations sought greater security operations efficiencies and better ways to collaborate amid the shift to remote environments.
Already pressured by alert overload, resource shortages and a sprawling attack surface, security professionals saw these challenges become more pronounced in the COVID-19 era, which disrupted the traditional in-person SOC model of tight-knit collaboration, introduced more threats, and expanded exposure points because of greater cloud adoption and increasing personal device usage.
2020 brought record adoption of the Siemplify Security Operations Platform, enabling new and existing customers to quickly build and roll out SOAR playbooks that address emerging COVID-19-related attack vectors and threats, as well as enable security teams to effectively collaborate in a single platform while working remotely. The company also launched a dedicated SOAR community featuring expert assistance, and forged several key strategic relationships with security industry stalwarts to make SOAR more available across industries and size classes.
"2020 was a year like no other," Amos Stern, Siemplify co-founder and CEO, said. "But despite the numerous personal, professional and global challenges, the year also presented a unique opportunity for Siemplify to support and empower SecOps teams tasked with successfully deploying remote workforces and keeping them protected."
Notable 2020 Siemplify developments and milestones included:
- Nearly doubling its customer base, winning top-tier Fortune 500 and global MSSP accounts, including a Top 5 global insurance company, a Top 20 global bank, a Fortune 200 engineering firm and several Top 250 MSSPs.
- Launching Siemplify Community and the free community edition, bringing together thousands of security professionals and security vendors.
- Unveiling the first-ever cloud-native SOAR offering, making the technology accessible and easy to use for companies of all sizes.
- Introducing the largest independent SOAR marketplace – providing expert-built and community-contributed integrations, packaged use cases, analytics and "power-ups," pushing SOAR time to value and ease of use to new levels.
- Debuting SOCstock, the inaugural event that brought together more than 2,000 security operations professionals for a day of community, insights and good vibes.
- Boasting customer retention rates upward of 95%, as well as record satisfaction scores, resulting in the No. 1 rating on Gartner Peer Insights.
- Expanding strategic alliances within the security ecosystem, including Check Point and McAfee, to enable strong interoperability and joint use cases.
Automation and orchestration have become cornerstone capabilities in the modern SOC, which seeks to free its human analysts from mundane and repetitive duties so they can concentrate on higher-order tasks requiring critical thinking.
"I'm proud and humbled to work with such a passionate and hard-working team," Stern said. "The way we have been able to push out innovative iterations of our product, host a first-of-its-kind all-remote industry event, mold game-changing alliance partnerships, and – arguably most important of all – help our customers maintain business continuity during unusual times is a testament to a company unfazed by impediments and destined for a hugely successful 2021."
Siemplify, the leading independent security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) provider, is redefining security operations for enterprises and MSSPs worldwide. The Siemplify platform is an intuitive workbench that enables security teams to manage their operations from end to end, respond to cyber threats with speed and precision and get smarter with every analyst interaction. Founded in 2015 by Israeli Intelligence experts, with extensive experience running and training security operations centers worldwide, Siemplify has raised $58 million in funding to date and is headquartered in New York, with offices in Tel Aviv. Visit us at siemplify.co and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Products, service names and company logos mentioned herein may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Dan Kaplan, Siemplify, +1 7326872145, [email protected]