Our team at Signature Resolution is committed to taking the necessary precautions to make our offices as safe as possible for our guests.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) June 22, 2020
Starting today, alternate dispute resolution firm Signature Resolution will reopen its Los Angeles and Century City offices to clients for in-person mediations. Prioritizing the health and safety of guests, staff and neutrals, the firm has implemented comprehensive Reopening Policies to provide a welcoming and comfortable experience for all who visit.
Signature Resolution’s full Reopening Policies are available on the firm’s website at https://signatureresolution.com. Should any policies be revised, the updated document will be posted on the website. In anticipation of a visit to Signature Resolution’s offices, a few important policies for guests to be aware of in advance:
- Only pre-registered guests will be allowed to enter offices. Signature Resolution must be made aware of all attendees prior to their day of visit.
- Face coverings must be worn while in all public spaces within the offices, unless a medical condition prevents you from doing so. Extra face masks will be made available to all staff and guests.
- Guests will have their temperatures read upon entry using non-touch thermometers.
- Non-touch hand sanitizer units are conveniently located throughout both offices.
- Lunches and desserts will come prepackaged from the firm’s trusted caterers.
- Beverages, snacks and office supplies will be made available through Signature’s online ordering platform. Each office will have a dedicated staff member, who will wear a mask and gloves, to fulfill requests from the kitchen and supply room.
- Security Officers on the lobby level will assist in the flow of foot traffic to facilitate social distancing. Floor markers have also been placed to help direct the flow of traffic in compliance with social distancing recommendations.
- A maximum of four persons will be allowed to enter each elevator at a time.
- Upon arrival to Signature Resolution’s offices, guests are requested to stand on the marked circles to be greeted by Client Experience Associates.
In addition, Signature Resolution has further elevated its already high standards of cleanliness with:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing of “high-touch surfaces,” including door handles, tabletop surfaces and common seating areas.
- COVID-specific cleaning by a professional service, in addition to steam cleaning all carpet and conference room chairs.
- Acrylic barriers (sneeze guards) have been installed at the front desk and throughout the office workstations, including the neutrals’ lounge.
Guests of Signature Resolution are asked to notify the firm immediately if they test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after their hearing.
“We understand that guidelines surrounding COVID-19 differ from community to community and state to state,” said Dario Higuchi, managing member of Signature Resolution. “Our team at Signature Resolution is committed to taking the necessary precautions to make our offices as safe as possible for our guests. We welcome our guests’ feedback on anything further we can do to make their visit more enjoyable or comfortable.”
Attorneys and clients who wish to continue matters through Signature Resolution’s secure video conferencing platform are welcome to do so.
About Signature Resolution
Signature Resolution is comprised of industry-leading neutrals who have experience across virtually all practice areas, including commercial and business litigation, employment, entertainment, family law, intellectual property, personal injury and real estate. The founding partners formed Signature Resolution to provide the highest level of service and sophistication for attorneys and their clients. With nearly 200 years of combined legal experience, our neutrals offer unrivaled expertise, commitment and results to resolve even the most challenging legal matters. For more information on the firm’s mediation, arbitration and other dispute resolution services, visit https://signatureresolution.com.