BOSTON (PRWEB) March 30, 2020
“In the time of remote work and social distancing, e-signature has become critical for business continuity. Unfortunately, we hear stories from our customers of vendor price-gouging. We are here to promise that we will NEVER do that. It’s unconscionable to take advantage of people’s hardships in this difficult time,” says Borya Shakhnovich, CEO of airSlate -- parent company of signNow.
More specifically, signNow’s fair treatment pledge includes the following provisions:
- To not charge by number of document transactions beyond reasonable limits
- To maintain subscription prices at current levels for the period of the pandemic
- To not impose unfair limitations on the most widely used functions
- To not discriminate against businesses based on the grounds of their size/sector
- To treat all customers with equal fairness
“We are here to support our customers, large and small, profit and non-profit, educational and healthcare. We believe that empathy and kindness is more important than profit, and we will stand by our commitment to deliver first-class service and products throughout. Our customers love what we do, and we treasure that relationship. “ - says Borya Shakhnovich.
With its 6 million users worldwide, signNow offers a comprehensive but easy-to-use e-signature solution for businesses and organizations across all sizes and sectors. As a SaaS solution, signNow has always popularized the idea of a 100% paperless office, mobile-first business and fair pricing in the digital age. Check out our customer reviews on Trustpilot and ShopperApproved to see what people are saying about SignNow.