BUFFALO, N.Y. (PRWEB) October 12, 2020
Emedco, a national safety company headquartered in Buffalo, has developed an innovative device to prevent sink use and promote social distancing in the bathroom.
Now that workers are heading back to the office and children are returning to school, it is more important than ever for employers and administrators to take additional health and safety precautions. This durable Sink Faucet Safety Cover Kit securely covers a sink spigot to ensure that restroom visitors remain spaced out when washing their hands.
“With COVID-19 still a concern for many business owners and school administrators, it’s important to do everything possible to make employees, students and teachers feel safe,” said Paul Schneeberger, the product manager behind the device. “This is just another easy and affordable solution to encourage social distancing and lessen the spread of germs in the bathroom.”
The all-in-one kit provides all of the materials necessary to install the product on nearly any faucet and easy-to-follow installation instructions.
- Kit includes (1) faucet cover and base. (3) plastic bushings, (1) hose clamp, (2) silicone rubber bands, (1) zip tie and installation instructions.
- Cover is constructed of highly-visible, tamper-resistant polypropylene
- Withstands service temperatures from -25°F to 200°F.
- Works with faucet diameters between 0.9” and 2.1.”
- Compatible with both round and rectangular faucets
For over 70 years Emedco has been the leading manufacturer and distributor of signs and identification products for the workplace. Our line of custom products are designed to provide safe and secure solutions for businesses.
Emedco is owned by Brady Corporation. More information is available at http://www.bradycorp.com.