SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Skedulo, the platform for intelligent mobile workforce management, has been twice named the #1 Momentum Leader for Field Service Management and the #3 Momentum Leader for Workforce Management by G2, the world's leading B2B technology review platform. Furthermore, Skedulo also was again designated as a Leader in the Winter 2020 G2 GridⓇ Reports for Workforce Management and Field Service Management.
"Skedulo has received the highest Momentum Grid Score in G2's Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 Momentum Grid Reports for Field Service Management," said Kara Kennedy, Market Director at G2. "This high distinction is due to Skedulo''s reviewer satisfaction, coupled with an indication of year-over-year growth for key indicators such as company size, review growth, and web presence growth."
"Thank you to all of our customers who have shared their experiences and feedback on G2," said Matt Fairhurst, CEO of Skedulo. "We appreciate your partnership in building the leading solution for mobile workforce management. Being named the number one Momentum Leader is an honor that we share with all of you."
Skedulo's recognition as a Momentum Leader is based on the high ratings received from its customers on G2 and an increase in volume of reviews. Skedulo's customers–more than 150 companies across the U.S., Australia, and the UK–report meaningful results to their businesses as well as high levels of user satisfaction with the category-leading product.
Here are a sample of real reviews shared by Skedulo customers on G2:
- Joe C., a regional production manager in construction, says, "It has literally shaved 1 whole workday off my project administrator with the automated process set up from Salesforce to Skedulo. So the product has paid for itself 10 fold."
- Mandy P., an integration support manager, says, "Our company has also seen increased efficiency, improved proactive in place of reactive behavior, earlier release of dispatch, and labor hour reduction."
- This administrator reports "growth in productivity, as well as accurate time reporting."
- Kevin F., a vice president of operations and delivery at an IT company, says that Skedulo "saves travel dollars and ensures quality by scheduling resources based on proximity, certifications, and availability."
- Eric, a director of sales in real estate, says, "We were hoping to reduce time to book a tour for our prospective tenants. We were able to drive down our scheduling time by more than 90%. A huge win for our business."
- And this executive reports that "benefits realized are a significant efficiency gain across all stakeholders."
More than 2.7 billion workers worldwide are deskless, comprising 80 percent of the total global workforce in almost every industry sector and segment, yet few enterprise technologies address their unique needs. Traditional solutions to schedule and manage work outside the office lack power and flexibility to fit the new ways people and businesses operate.
Mobile Workforce Management, in contrast, is a new software category that solves the
significant pains of managing a mobile and deskless workforce. It helps connect
all the data and people who are touched by mobile work to create better business
outcomes including happy customers, operational efficiency, and engaged employees. By the end of 2022, the global Mobile Workforce Management category is estimated to reach a record $9 billion in revenue.
Headquartered in Chicago, G2 Crowd is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than three million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. The platform has 900,000 reviews, and $100M in total funding invested by IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and founders. G2's customers include IBM and Zoom and Its most recent funding, a $55M Series C, was announced in October, closely followed by the company's acquisitions of Siftery and Advocately.
Skedulo is the solution for intelligent mobile workforce management. We help organizations manage their mobile workforces to delight their customers and engage their employees. Skedulo is the new standard for deskless workforce productivity.
Skedulo helps enterprises intelligently manage, schedule, dispatch, and support deskless workers on the go, whether they are full-time, part-time, or contract employees.
Skedulo offers enterprises and mid-market companies a mobile workforce management solution with robust integration capabilities, including native integrations to Salesforce. With Skedulo, enterprises can unify their tech stacks and move trustworthy data across the organization with ease.
Founded in 2013, headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom, Skedulo has enabled over 150 companies, including Easterseals Northern California, Achieve3000, and Area Wide Protective, to seamlessly schedule and service more than 5 million appointments around the globe. The company has secured over $40 million in funding to date, led by M12, Costanoa Ventures, and Blackbird Ventures. For more information, please visit http://www.skedulo.com, or our blog, @Skedulo, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.