We created a portal with Skuid to deliver exactly what our members needed to onboard and renew, while giving our teams the ability to maintain and iterate features with ease. Now we can be so much more efficient, drawing our members together to achieve more
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (PRWEB) December 11, 2018
Skuid, the leading application front-end platform, today announced its “Portals and Communities Guide” to help companies create custom portals quickly by leveraging the power of Skuid. Based on best practices, research, and real-life examples from Skuid customers, the guide demonstrates how companies can build secure, personalized and intuitive portals and communities for customers, partners and employees to optimize business connections and customer experiences.
As organizations attempt to integrate their back-end systems with digital experiences, portals that are simple to customize and deploy will play a major role. With Skuid Portals, companies can create tailor-made, fully-branded portals and communities for partner and channel selling, employee intranet and information, customer support and even content management. Companies can leverage data from multiple sources and connect all within a single, unified user experience—with point-and-click ease—to drive greater employer and employee adoption, business efficiency and improved customer experiences.
“As a major organization with a global member base, we needed a reliable and effective way to manage member data, communicate with and unite our members behind the cause,” said John McKenney, Salesforce Architect at AACR. “We created a portal with Skuid to deliver exactly what our members needed to onboard and renew, while giving our teams the ability to maintain and iterate features with ease. Now we can be so much more efficient, drawing our members together to achieve more.”
The Skuid “Portals and Communities Guide” provides a comprehensive resource to guide companies through creating engaging web and mobile portals and communities. The guide includes:
- Customer case studies demonstrate how companies use Skuid to create portals and communities to drive engagement. One example showcases how nonprofit organization NCF built a donor portal that yielded over $2.5 billion new in grants to charities, saved the organization over $1 million in development costs and expedited back-end processing by 99%.
- A webinar shows how to leverage the design capabilities of Skuid to build highly customized communities and portals.
- A data sheet reviews how companies can use portals and communities to connect to customers, partners and employees.
- A demo video features the Skuid partner portal, built in just one month by two team members.
- Blog posts speak to the value of Portals and Communities built with Skuid.
The “Portals and Communities Guide” can be downloaded here for free.
To learn more about how market-leading companies use Skuid to drive business productivity and digitally transform, click here.
Skuid was founded in 2013 on the simple belief that enterprise software should stop forcing people to behave like machines. Instead, apps should behave more like the humans who use them, so everyone can thrive in the digital world. With Skuid’s simple-to-use but incredibly robust cloud front-end design-and-deploy platform, anyone can connect to disparate data sources, assemble highly complex, made-to-order applications, and instantly make changes—all without writing code. More than 5 million users across 32 countries use Skuid to engage with each other, with data, and with new customers in meaningful ways. For more information, visit http://www.skuid.com.