P1800 offers maximum capacity and throughput in the smallest sized footprint while conserving water and reducing chemical expenses.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (PRWEB) May 11, 2020
Skytron is excited to announce the release of the new Sterling P1800 washer/disinfector, which sets a new standard in efficiency and throughput for sterile processing departments. The P1800 replaces the successful P1500, adding more capacity and technological advances.
Like all Skytron washer/disinfectors, the P1800 offers maximum capacity and throughput in the smallest sized footprint while conserving water and reducing chemical expenses.
Simplicity, Speed and Flexibility
- A capacity of 18 DIN trays and over 15 different rack styles and configurations
- 40 custom user-programmable cycles, with presets to AAMI standards
- Automatic cycle selection via RFID connections between washer and rack
- Intuitive, reliable, and dependable tracking to support compliance requirements
- Easily cleaned, durable polycarbonate and stainless steel construction
Low cost and responsible operation
- Average water use of 26 gallons per cycle – save 20 gallons/cycle vs. competition
- Low water usage means lower chemical usage – saving both water and costs
- Lower chemical usage can save enough direct costs to pay for the P1800
- Remote monitoring software for proactive service, and rapid diagnosis
About Skytron LLC: Skytron is the Healthcare Efficiency Specialist, providing full-room solutions of capital equipment, architectural and real-time information systems for Medical, Surgical, Sterile Processing, and Infection Prevention. Our solutions enhance the utilization of people, facilities, and capital because they are designed with the user in mind and have a low, long-term cost of ownership.
To learn more, visit our website at http://www.skytron.com