“Be prepared. Use Small Apartment Inspector Mobile App to create leverage. Leverage your time and resources for inspections and maintenance. Reduce the chances of getting sucker punched by expenses that come out of nowhere,” said Cordell Davenport the creator of the app.
OAKLAND, Calif. (PRWEB) March 09, 2021
The outbreak of Covid-19 has made a huge negative impact on almost all industries including real estate. As the industry looks to get back on track, the role of technology has become paramount for all real estate industry stakeholders. Small Apartment Inspector is a just launched mobile application that is making lives easier for the smaller owners and operators in these troubled times. Available in Google Play as well as the App Store, this app has been created to address the inspection and maintenance needs of small apartment owners and managers.
Real estate has always been a paper-heavy industry. Therefore, when the economy shut down, there was a scramble to set up remote workforces. Paperless transactions became critical and as there was no option to go into the office and pull files or save paper documents. Over the last one year, there has been an increasing trend of taking everything online including meetings, leasing, site visits, etc.
The transition to an online work culture was relatively smoother for the larger players in the industry. However, this journey was a challenging one for the small apartment owners and managers. Unfortunately, the smaller owners and operators with less than 50 units have always been neglected in terms of access to necessary technology tools. This is where the new app Small Apartment Inspector comes in.
Inspections and maintenance have always been two serious problems for small apartment managers and owners because of the following shortcomings.
- Unreliable contractors
- No technology implemented to leverage time
- No preventative maintenance checklist
- No systems to follow
The Small Apartment Inspector app was designed with care to provide small apartment owners with evidence to find and document the facts. Some of the critical inspections that can be carried out using the app include
- Building exterior checklist
- Preventative maintenance checklist
- Preventative maintenance questionnaire
- Tenant move in/out checklist/report
- Make unit ready checklist
- Yearly unit inspection checklist
Some of other important capabilities of the app are as summarized below.
- Makes prompt repairs and security deposit refunds
- Collects more damage charges from tenants
- Sends instant reports with time stamped photos of the damages to owner/manager
- Standardizes unit and property data to document conditions
- Speeds up and saves on unit turn
- Emails tenants the move in/out form they agree with by having their electronic signature
- Provides security deposit refunds quicker to tenants
- Assigns per item repair/replacement costs associated with each item
- Reduces debate on any issues by taking pictures with tenant and management signatures of approval
- All data is backed up in the cloud and is accessible 24/7
- Provides comparison reports with photographic evidence
- Provides final account statements to residents after moving out
- Reduces the number of disputes by providing comparison reports with side-by-side photo evidence
Small Apartment Inspector is now available for download in App Store and Google Play. The app is priced at $9.99 per month/property. For each added user, there is an additional cost of $4.99.
As an introductory offer, 21 days of free trial is available now for the earliest users.
To register today and enjoy the free trial, please visit
About Small Apartment Inspector: Small Apartment Inspector is a mobile application that helps small apartment managers, with easy and efficient inspections and maintenance. The app is currently available in App Store and Google Play.