“Owners of new cars can get better rates after making smart coverage selections and comparing prices online”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) July 27, 2021
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com has released a new blog post that informs the owners of new car models on how to lower auto insurance costs.
When buying a new car, insurance costs should also be taken into consideration. Otherwise, owners may have unpleasant surprises when trying to purchase coverage. Generally, new cars are packed with the latest technological innovations and are more expensive to insure. To get better rates, follow the next tips:
- Choose the right car. SUV's, mini-vans, and crossovers are cheaper to insure than other car models. The typical drivers of these car models are considered to be responsible parents who put safety first, ahead of speed or horsepower. These cars are usually equipped with several safety devices like rearview cameras, additional airbags, cruise control, and others devices that lower the policy rates.
- Install safety devices. In addition to the standard safety devices found on the recently purchased car, drivers can add other devices in order to decrease insurance rates even more. These safety devices are forward collision warning, auto brake, lane departure warning, lane departure prevention, adaptive headlights, blind spot detection, GPS tracking, and others.
- Consider usage-based insurance. Allow the insurance company to install a small monitoring device. This device will send real-time data about, how many miles are driven, time of day when the car is driven, braking, acceleration, speed, cornering, distance traveled, back to the insurer. Good drivers can expect to receive customized, better rates.
- Raise deductibles. Drivers can lower their new car insurance rates by agreeing to pay more money from their own pockets when making a claim.
- Shop online for quotes. Before purchasing a new car, it is important to compare multiple quotes from different insurers. Get at least five quotes, and start comparing estimates. When finding a good deal, contact that insurer for more info.
For more car insurance info, money-saving tips, and free online quotes, please visit https://cheapquotesautoinsurance.com
Cheapquotesautoinsurance.com is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.