The platform is intuitive and easy to use for employees, HR managers and administrators alike. By offering an integrated solution, we continue to expand our HCM suite to provide a truly comprehensive solution to our customers.
EDISON, N.J. (PRWEB) October 10, 2018
SmartLinx Solutions LLC, a leading provider of workforce management solutions announced today that bswift, a subsidiary of Aetna, and leader in technology and service solutions for employee benefits and administration, will provide the technology platform for its private-label SmartLinx Benefits administration solution. The platform is optimized to manage costs for employers and offer competitive benefit options for employees.
“To stay competitive in today’s job market, HR teams tell us they are looking for a benefits automation solution that is flexible, easy to administer, and provides a great experience for employees. bswift has a proven track record in offering a flexible, powerful and elegant benefit solution to organizations of all sizes. The platform is intuitive and easy to use for employees, HR managers and administrators alike. By offering an integrated solution, we continue to expand our HCM suite to provide a truly comprehensive solution to our customers,” said Marina Aslanyan, CEO of SmartLinx Solutions LLC.
SmartLinx Benefits empowers HR teams and employees with a modern, configurable platform for communicating, administering and managing competitive benefits for any sized organization.
This new offering from SmartLinx includes the following capabilities:
- Robust benefits platform for employers and employees. Highly configurable including customizable eligibility rules; more than 140 benefit plans and hundreds of carrier connections are available.
- Decision support. With a best-in-class decision support tool, employees answer a series of questions about their expected health care needs, then receive personalized plan recommendations. Employees can easily cost compare multiple benefit plans.
- Simplified administration for managers. A simple and intuitive experience, eases the administrative burden of managing benefit plans, employee updates and facilitating open enrollment.
- Streamlined enrollment for employees. A streamlined user experience makes it quick and easy for employees to understand and select benefits. With responsive design employees can access benefits any time, from any device.
- Employer tools, including reporting, dashboards, and alerts. Employers have access to the analytics needed to make meaningful decisions about plans and enrollment. They can also help increase employee engagement by monitoring where employees are in the enrollment process and sending alerts when needed.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) files and transmissions to carriers and payroll. Data is centralized and transfers are automated, eliminating duplicate entries of employee and benefit plan information.
- Financial management, including carrier billing reconciliation reporting helps ensure accurate payment.
- Integration with HR, Payroll and the full SmartLinx Workforce Management Suite provides a unified user experience for HR teams and employees.
“We’re delighted to partner with SmartLinx to bring the market’s top benefits administration platform to the SmartLinx ecosystem of leading solutions. The combination of bswift’s innovative technology and the professionalism of SmartLinx will be the winning combination that many employers need to drive their success in human resources,” said Don Garlitz, Senior Vice President, Strategic Partnerships, at bswift.
SmartLinx Benefits is available from SmartLinx today. For a personalized demonstration, product information and pricing, visit smartlinxsolutions.com or call 877-501-1310.
About SmartLinx Solutions
SmartLinx optimizes performance through a single, unified workforce management suite that makes work, work better. We partner with organizations to simplify the complex and harness the potential of their greatest asset: people. The SmartLinx solutions suite includes talent acquisition and onboarding, human resources, benefits and payroll, time & attendance, scheduling, compliance, and business analytics. For more information, visit smartlinxsolutions.com.
bswift is changing the world of benefits administration by combining deep expertise and a passion for technological innovation with a unique consumer-driven approach. Partnering with enterprises nationwide and serving millions of employees, bswift offers cloud-based technology and services for online enrollment, interactive decision support, ACA compliance reporting and employee engagement. bswift also provides access to consumerism, product and consulting solutions needed to build a benefits program specialized for both employers and employees alike. For more information about bswift, an Aetna company, visit http://www.bswift.com.