"It was a tremendous year for MedTech and the SmartTRAK team looks forward to covering all that 2020 brings!" - Sharon O'Reilly, CEO and President of BioMedGPS
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) January 13, 2020
It was a busy year in MedTech and SmartTRAK covered it all! SmartTRAK is the leading provider of real-time market intelligence, analysis, and advisory services for the orthopedic, wound, regenerative medicine, and neuro therapies markets. Our experts provide comprehensive industry coverage on the latest trends, news and business intelligence.
Here are SmartTRAK's top blog posts of 2019!
1. Robotics Front & Center at the Orthopedic Design & Technology Center by Elise Wolf, Senior Analyst for Computer-Assisted Surgery, 7/19/19
Robotics was a hot topic in 2019. SmartTRAK Senior Analyst for Computer-Assisted Surgery, Elise Wolf, participated in a panel discussion entitled “Tech Talk: An Overview of the Growing Role of Additive Manufacturing and Robotic Surgery.”
2. Total Joints Top Trends to Watch 2019: Care vs Value by Lisa Mahan, VP, Orthopedic Content, 11/4/19
The theme heading into 2019 for Total Joints could be summed up as “Improved Care, Proven Value.”
3. EWMA 2019: Insights and Innovation in Advanced Wound Care by Susan Paquette, General Manager & VP of Wound Care, 7/30/19
EWMA 2019 provided a unique glimpse into what’s on the horizon worldwide (WW) for Advanced Wound Care.
4. Spinal Cord Stimulation: Top Trends to Watch in 2019 and Beyond by Anne Staylor, Managing Editor & Sr. Director of Advanced Technologies, 1/15/19
Anne Staylor, SmartTRAK Managing Editor and Dir. of Advanced Technologies, gives her predictions for the top technology and market trends to watch in SCS for 2019 and beyond.
5. Orthobiologics: Top Trends to Watch in 2019 and Beyond by Kim French, Senior Analyst for Orthobiologics, 10/28/19
Orthobiologics continues to command attention and SmartTRAK’s Kim French shares her predictions for 2019.
6. SNIS 2019: An Interview with Corindus Vascular Robotics by Anne Staylor, Managing Editor & Sr. Director of Advanced Technologies, 11/1/19
Executives from Corindus Vascular Robotics discuss the Company’s plans and strategies for improving stroke care in an interview with SmartTRAK.
7. Spine Acquisition Update by Julianne Burns, Senior Analyst for Spine, 5/10/19
Med device giants were scooping up innovative technologies, and the Spine market is bustling with activity, with two notable Spine acquisitions.
8. TOBI 2019 Update: Issues & Trends in Orthobiologics by Freddy Buntoum, Senior Analyst for Regenerative Medicine, 11/11/19
A look at the key trends and takeaways in Orthobiologics from the 10th PRP & Regenerative Medicine Symposium, hosted by TOBI.
9. Extremities Trends: 2019 and Beyond by Lisa Mahan, VP, Orthopedic Content, 2/28/19
SmartTRAK’s VP of Orthopedics, Lisa Mahan, highlights trends shaping the Extremities Market.
10. 3M/Acelity: A Deeper Look Into the Potential Deal by Terry Hayslett, Senior Analyst for Wound Care, 5/31/19
In its biggest deal to date, 3M recently announced the acquisition of wound care giant Acelity and its KCI subsidiaries, and SmartTRAK examines the effects of the deal.
11. Ahead of OTA, Top Trauma Trends for 2019 by Natasha Weeks, Senior Analyst for Trauma & Extremities Fixation, 9/9/19
Ahead of the Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA) meeting, SmartTRAK’s Senior Analyst for Trauma & Extremities, Natasha Weeks, talks about trends in Trauma.
12. S&N Solidifies its Leadership Position in Wound Biologics by Susan Paquette, General Manager & VP of Wound Care, 4/15/19
Smith & Nephew (S&N) announced on March 12, 2019, that it has agreed to acquire Osiris Therapeutics for $660MM with the deal expected to close Q219 but there may be potential roadblocks!
BioMedGPS, LLC is the developer of SmartTRAK Business Intelligence, the leading provider of real-time data and analysis on the life sciences industry. Known for expert analysis and innovative tools, SmartTRAK provides daily updates, strategic insights and in-depth analyses of the wound care, orthopedics, regenerative medicine, and neuro therapies markets.