“Sobercoin is moving into its next stage of growth to battle addiction in America and we chose crowdfunding on StartEngine to go wide with our tremendously important message,” stated Dr. Harold Jonas, President and Founder of Sober Network Inc.
Delray Beach, Florida (PRWEB) August 27, 2018
Sober Network Inc., one of the oldest and most reputable companies in the addiction industry, responsible for advancing technology solutions for behavioral health markets since 2000, today announced its launch on the SEC regulated StartEngine platform. This Reg CF campaign was initiated to address the opioid crisis in America. By maximizing use of Sober Network’s existing brands, the company has implemented a first-of-kind ecosystem of care called the Sober Economy.
This new Sober Economy can be utilized either B2B or B2C:
- Referrals from Sober.com are channeled to coaching or training on Sobercoaches.info.
- Users can access the Sobersystems mobile app for accountability.
- Like frequent flier points or cash-back bonuses on credit cards, Sobercoin will act as a method of validation and reward for staying sober and off drugs.
Sobercoin will be introduced into two designated markets:
- The general public. Anyone can earn Sobercoin by registering as a member of Sober Network’s online community, referring friends or using the company’s Sobersystems mobile app.
- Existing treatment agencies which lose leverage with clients as they progress through the continuum of care. Sobercoin can be implemented as a reward for a variety of treatment-oriented achievements.
Holders of Sobercoin currently can participate in the Sober Economy for advertising, training or coaching. Future plans include partnering with existing rewards programs to be incorporated in the ecosystem. It can be used by those in recovery – and anyone choosing to support a recovering person.
“Sobercoin is moving into its next stage of growth to battle addiction in America and we chose crowdfunding on StartEngine to go wide with our tremendously important message,” stated Dr. Harold Jonas, President and Founder of Sober Network Inc. “There is not a person in America who has not been touched by addiction. This is a pivotal point where we can come together as a society and change lives using technology backed by science.”
Visit https://startengine.com/sober-network-inc to learn more about Sober Network’s crowdfunding campaign.
About Sober Network Inc.
Founded by Harold Jonas, PhD, LMHC, CAP, Sober Network has evolved to become the leading provider of innovative digital solutions and award-winning mobile apps for healthcare. Sober Network is a nationally recognized brand with a seasoned team of dedicated professionals committed to effect positive change. The team continues to be at the forefront of providing best-in-class technology for affected people and organizations involved in the substance abuse treatment industry. Visit https://www.sobernetwork.com/ for more information.
Ria Romano, Partner
RPR Public Relations, Inc.