"Firms have been slow to admit the real link between ERP and their customers," Liz Herbert, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
DALLAS (PRWEB) September 09, 2020
WHAT: Softtek, a global company dedicated to helping organizations evolve through digital technology, to present a live webinar entitled “Love it or List it: Recalibrating your ERP Strategy for the new normal.”
September 10th, 2020 at 2pm ET / 11am PT
"Firms have been slow to admit the real link between ERP and their customers," says Liz Herbert, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research in the report “Look Beyond ERP: Introducing The DOP," published in October 2019.
ERP industry experts will share insights on how the right ERP can accelerate enterprise transformation. Panelists will explore both greenfield and brownfield strategies for modernization, as well as how to leverage intelligent ERP tools like AI, Machine Learning, Automation, and IoT. Following the discussion, attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions to the panelists.
- Get the latest ERP data from trusted leaders
- Access a cross-industry view of the current ERP landscape
- Learn new strategies for navigating ERP transformation
- Liz Herbert, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Desmond Mullarkey, President and CEO SAP Mexico
- Rafa Sánchez Loza, Global Vice President, Alliances Softtek
- (Moderator): Stephanie Moore, SVP Marketing, Softtek and former Forrester Analyst
Learn more and register for the webcast here.
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global company and the largest provider of IT services from Latin America. With a broad portfolio of business-transforming products and solutions, Softtek helps Global 2000 organizations evolve their digital capabilities constantly and seamlessly, from ideation and development to execution. Learn how Softtek creates value through technology at http://www.softtek.com and connect with @Softtek in social media.