We are excited to welcome Solix to the Microsoft Azure family. Together, we deliver end-to-end big data applications for the enterprise with a comprehensive operations, data governance and security framework.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) November 01, 2018
Enterprise companies are increasingly moving business-critical systems to the cloud for the benefits digital transformation provides: better customer relationships, more empowered employees, streamlined operations, new business models, and new products and services.
Microsoft Azure, an open, flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform, offers Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) to help companies optimally realize the benefits from digital transformation.
The Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) is a big data application framework that helps enterprises organize, manage, and process all of their structured, semi-structured and unstructured enterprise data, for advanced analytics, compliance, infrastructure optimization, and data security. Solix CDP now supports deployment on Microsoft Azure and leverages Azure HDInsight, Azure blob storage, Azure data lake store, and Power BI to offer a modern big data management platform on the cloud.
“Our partnership with Microsoft will provide Azure customers with a highly scalable big data application framework for next generation, data-driven apps,” said John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc.
“We are excited to welcome Solix to the Microsoft Azure family. Together, we deliver end-to-end big data applications for the enterprise with a comprehensive operations, data governance and security framework,” said Paul Maher, General Manager - Industry Experiences at Microsoft.
The Solix CDP is cloud-ready software. Key features include:
- Support for Azure HD Insights and Object storage (Blob Storage and Azure Data Lake Storage)
- Support for Microsoft Power BI
- Object Workbench: Uniform data collection of structured and unstructured data, ETL and metadata repository.
- Data Governance Workbench: Sensitive data discovery, data masking and encryption, role-based access control, retention management, ILM, GDPR, PHI, PCI and FISMA compliance frameworks
- Analyst Workbench: Data preparation, data visualization, search, business intelligence, and analytics
- Enterprise archiving and data lake: Real-time data hub architecture for scalable processing with low-cost bulk data storage
- CDP API 1.0: API support for certified Solix App Store solutions
For more information on Solix CDP, please visit https://solix.com
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals. Solix Common Data Platform (Solix CDP) offers an ILM framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications with Apache Hadoop as an enterprise data repository. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit http://www.solix.com