Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is a one-day gathering of business leaders and big data experts across industries, evangelizing analytics, big data, and the cloud.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (PRWEB) October 19, 2018
Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is a one-day gathering of business leaders and big data experts across industries, evangelizing analytics, big data, and the cloud. With a variety of speakers and panels, explore how enterprises can improve cost, compliance, control, customer, and cash flow by leveraging disruptive and innovative big data technologies.
When: November 1, 2018
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
Hortonworks President and CEO, Rob Bearden, and Hortonworks CTO, Scott Gnau, will lead the keynote panel. Additional panels will be split into two tracks: business and technical/training.
Business panels include:
- CIO Roundtable - Enterprise Data Architecture for Data Driven Business: Moderated by Jnan Dash, Software Executive & Advisor at JRD Software Consulting, featuring Mervyn Lally, Senior Vice President and Chief Enterprise Architect at Experian, Avijit Chatterjee, Chief Analytics Officer at IBM Morgan Stanley & Metlife, and Srini Maddineni, SVP & Digital CIO, North America at Chubb
- Data-driven Banking & Financial Services: Moderated by Mark Lee, Sr. Vice President Services at Solix Technologies, Inc., featuring John Zhong, Senior Vice President at Citigroup, Quoc Nguyen, SVP at Emagia Corporation, and Harsh Naidu, Chief Business Officer - Banking and Financial Services at L&T Infotech
- Blockchain and Enterprise Use cases: Moderated by John Ottman, Executive Chairman, Solix Technologies, Inc., Chairman and Co-founder, Minds, Inc., featuring Janine Grasso, Vice President, Blockchain Strategy and Ecosystem Development at IBM, Mark Harding, CTO at Minds, Inc., and Maja Vujinovic, CEO, OGroup and former CIO, Emerging Tech, GE Digital
- Data-driven Healthcare: Moderated by Debra Reabock, Sr. Director at Solix Technologies Inc., featuring Angshuman Dutta, Senior Director: Solutions at NTTData, Roger Royse, Founder at Royse Law Firm, and Judy Sarles, Senior Director - Information Lifecycle Management, Chief Data Officer at Kaiser Permanente
- Data-driven Finance — Digital Disruption in Enterprise F&A Operations: Moderated by Veena Gundavelli, Founder & CEO, Emagia Corporation, featuring Vishal Kapoor, SVP & Strategic Business Unit Head at Tech Mahindra, and Peter York, Finance Sr. Director, Shared Services at Juniper Networks
- Role of Cloud for Next-gen Enterprise Data Infrastructure: Moderated by John Ottman, Executive Chairman, Solix Technologies, Inc., Chairman and Co-founder, Minds, Inc., featuring Keith Angell, President & CEO at Velocity Technology Solutions, Sanjiv Kumar, Enterprise Architecture and Data Platforms Architecture at Freddie Mac, and Paul Maher, Partner, General Manager - Industry Experiences, Microsoft
- Data-driven Pharmaceuticals: Moderated by Robert Hicks, Director at Solix Technologies Inc., featuring Colin Cecil, IT Director, Global HR Operations and SAP Development, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Jaswinder Chadha, President & CEO, Axtria, and Neeraj Chawla, Associate Managing Director at Accenture
Technical/training panels include:
- Solix CDP Training: Instructed by Peter Evans, Senior Director Big Data Solutions at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Logical Data Warehouse: Moderated by Peter Evans, Senior Director Big Data Solutions at Solix Technologies, Inc., featuring Sangah Bae, Director of Analytics at Neo U.S. and Kishore Gadiraju, Vice President, Engineering at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Enterprise Information Archiving: Moderated by Russ Puryear, VP Sales at Solix Technologies, Inc., featuring Marc Parmet, Sr. Director ERP & PMO at Scientific Games Corporation, Gaurav Patel, Director at Solix Technologies, Inc., and Garth Landers, Product Marketing at Mimecast and Former Research Director, Archiving/Backup, Gartner
- AI/ML/DL for Enterprises: Moderated by Anjaneyulu (Anju) Marempudi, CEO at Eventvestor, featuring Krishna Guda (GK), President & Chief Strategy Officer at Innominds, Faisal Rajib, Cloud Architect, Oracle, and David Solomon, North America Executive Architect and Technical Evangelist-Cloud and AI, IBM
- Digital Finance Transformation - An Order-to-Cash Use Case: Moderated by Phyllis (Miller) Saavedra, Order to Cash Executive and SME at Emagia Corporation, featuring Nirnay Patil, Global IT Leader, Sensata Technologies, and David Knowles, Director of Enterprise Financial Applications at Iron Mountain
To view the full Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 speakers and agenda, please visit http://empower.solix.com/
Registration for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is now open, with early bird discounts. To register, visit http://empower.solix.com/registration
If you are interested in speaking at or sponsoring Solix EMPOWER New York 2018, please visit http://empower.solix.com
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals. Solix Big Data Suite offers an ILM framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications with Apache Hadoop as an enterprise data repository. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit http://www.solix.com