“With top-notch experts from across the three-tier spectrum, we expect this year’s Beverage Alcohol Summit to educate and inspire"
BOSTON (PRWEB) February 24, 2020
The speaker line-up for the 2020 Sovos ShipCompliant Beverage Alcohol Summit has been announced, featuring an array of industry analysts, experts and regulators from organizations including Rabobank, TTB, National Beer Wholesalers Association, Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America, Brewers Association and National Association of Beverage Importers.
What: 2020 Sovos ShipCompliant Beverage Alcohol Summit
When: March 24, 2020
Where: Renaissance New York Chelsea, 112 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001
Who: Beverage alcohol producers, suppliers, importers, industry experts and regulatory officials navigating the three-tier system
The Sovos ShipCompliant Beverage Alcohol Summit is a one-day event that gathers three-tier industry members to identify challenges and brainstorm solutions that can be shared as best practices among the industry.
In addition to ample time for networking and idea-sharing, the event features these sessions:
- Sovos ShipCompliant Keynote: The Journey to Solve Tax for Good with Andy Hovancik, president and CEO, Sovos
- Guest Keynote: The State of the Industry with Jim Watson, senior analyst, Rabobank
- Federal Regulatory Updates with Susan Evans, director, office of industry and state outreach, Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
- Industry Trends with Lester Jones, chief economist, National Beer Wholesalers Association
- State Regulatory Updates with Jake Hegeman, assistant general counsel, legal and regulatory affairs, Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America and Katie Marisic, federal affairs manager, Brewers Association; Deborah Ringo, director of regulatory & technical affairs, Diageo
- Import Tariffs with Rob Tobiassen, president, National Association of Beverage Importers
“With top-notch experts from across the three-tier spectrum, we expect this year’s Beverage Alcohol Summit to educate and inspire” said Larry Cormier, vice president and general manager, Sovos ShipCompliant. “Attendees will come away with insights to apply in both near-term and longer-range planning.”
Find complete event information and register here: https://sovos.com/events/2020-beverage-alcohol-summit.
Sovos is a leading global provider of software that safeguards businesses from the burden and risk of modern tax. As tax and compliance go digital, businesses face increased risks, costs and complexity. The Sovos Intelligent Compliance Cloud is the first complete solution for modern tax, giving businesses a global solution for tax determination, e-invoicing compliance and tax reporting. Sovos supports more than 7,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500, and integrates with a wide variety of business applications. The company has offices throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. Sovos is owned by London-based Hg. For more information visit http://www.sovos.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.