Attendees will come away with insights to apply in both near-term and longer-range planning, as well as up-to-date product training for those interested.
ATLANTA (PRWEB) February 13, 2023
The speaker line-up for the 2023 Sovos ShipCompliant Wine Summit has been announced, featuring an array of industry analysts, experts and regulators from organizations including the TTB, Wine Institute, California Alcoholic Beverage Control and others.
- What: 2023 Sovos ShipCompliant Wine Summit
- When: April 19-20, 2023
- Where: Napa Valley Marriott, 3425 Solano Ave, Napa, CA 94558
- Who: Wineries of all sizes, particularly those shipping direct-to-consumers, as well as winery compliance consultants and other ShipCompliant product users
The Sovos ShipCompliant Wine Summit is the premier conference for winery compliance, hospitality, and owner/operator professionals. The event gathers winery professionals for one-and-a-half days of hands-on product user training, education, networking, one-on-one Sovos ShipCompliant staff interaction, and the opportunity to meet with key vendors, including ecommerce platforms and fulfillment houses.
“With top-notch experts from a variety of backgrounds, the 2023 Wine Summit will educate and inspire,” said Larry Cormier, vice president and general manager, Sovos ShipCompliant. “Attendees will come away with insights to apply in both near-term and longer-range planning, as well as up-to-date product training for those interested.”
Early bird pricing
Attendees who register for the Wine Summit through February 28 save $50 of the full conference rate with an automatic Early bird discount.
In addition to time for idea-sharing and networking, including receptions each afternoon, the event features these sessions:
April 19 - User Training
- Two general sessions and four breakout sessions covering a variety of topics for ShipCompliant users of all experience levels, covering both direct-to-consumer shipping and three-tier distribution solutions.
April 20 - Full Conference
- Opening session: Sovos ShipCompliant Updates with Larry Cormier, VP, general manager, and Lexie O’Neill, director, product management, Sovos ShipCompliant
- Opening keynote: Cannabis and Wine: Lessons from an Emerging Marketplace with Arun Kurichety, Petalfast
- General session: Updates from the TTB, speaker from the TTB to be announced
- General session: Transforming Your Business Through Budgets with Maria Pearman, GHJ
- Breakout session: Insights into Action: Unlock DtC Profitability with MJ Dale, Customer Vineyard
- Breakout session: Legal Professionals Panel with Susan M. Johnson, Stoel Rives LLP, and Suhani Kamdar, Associate, RJO, moderated by Alex Koral, regulatory general counsel, Sovos ShipCompliant
- Breakout session: Is Your Wine Club Coming Up Short? How Subscription Models Are Redefining Membership Services with Susan DeMatei, WineGlass Marketing
- Breakout session: State Regulatory Updates with Matthew Botting, California Alcoholic Beverage Control and speaker TBA
- Closing keynote: State of the Industry with Steve Gross, Wine Institute
Find complete event information and register here: https://sovos.com/events/ship/shipcompliant-wine-summit/.
About Sovos ShipCompliant
Sovos ShipCompliant has been the leader in automated alcohol beverage compliance tools for more than 15 years, providing a full suite of cloud-based solutions to wineries, breweries, distilleries, importers, distributors, and retailers to ensure they meet all federal and state regulations for direct-to-consumer and three-tier distribution. ShipCompliant’s solutions reduce risk, lessen the burden of compliance, accelerate bringing products to market, and enable revenue growth. With 60+ partner integrations, Sovos ShipCompliant leads a robust ecosystem of technology partnerships, enabling powerful complementary solutions. For more information, visit https://www.sovos.com/shipcompliant/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.