This event entails a plethora of offers of select Volkswagen vehicles, ranging from money off the MSRP to special lease rates and Sign then Drive options wherein no money down is required.
ELGIN, Ill. (PRWEB) March 13, 2020
Elgin Volkswagen, a dealership serving Elgin and the entire surrounding area, is currently hosting a happening dubbed the Not So Standard Spring Event. This event entails a plethora of offers of select Volkswagen vehicles, ranging from money off the MSRP to special lease rates and Sign then Drive options wherein no money down is required.
Offers in play for the Elgin VW Not So Standard Spring Event include the:
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0T SE with $7,000 off the MSRP.
- 2020 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T S Automatic available to be leased for $252 per month for a duration of 39 months. The lessee also gets an allotment of 7,500 miles per year.
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0T S 4Motion available to lease at $311 per month for 39 months, likewise with an allotment of 7,500 miles per year.
- 2019 Volkswagen Arteon (select models) available with 0% financing for 72 months plus $4,500 off the MSRP.
- 2019 Volkswagen Atlas 3.6-liter V6 4Motion offered at a purchase price of $29,995.
Interested individuals should note that the lease offers above require no money due at signing, a zero dollar down payment, a zero dollar first month’s payment and a zero dollar security deposit. None of the offers include tax, title, license or doc fees. Leasing and financing offers are only available for highly qualified customers. Financing must be performed through VCI (VW Credit, Inc.)
Those interested in taking advantage of the Not So Standard Spring Event at Elgin Volkswagen are encouraged to head to the dealership website at http://www.elginvw.com. Another option is to make a call using a telephone to 877-797-6424. Finally, ambitious individuals can head straight to the dealership’s physical location at 2630 Auto Mall Drive, Elgin.