SACRAMENTO, Calif. (PRWEB) January 13, 2021
SPJ Solutions Inc. today announced the release of version 5.0 of cITopus - VMware NSX Automation: Management and Migration technology, and shared details of new and expanded features of the powerful NSX automation platform.
SPJ Solutions is leading the way in NSX-V to NSX-T (V2T) Migrations with the most migrations performed, and with cITopus 5.0 as the leading NSX-V to NSX-T Migration Technology! With the end of support by VMware of NSX-V, the migration of NSX-V to NSX-T will be critical. In many cases migrations will be a complex and time-consuming effort. We are announcing cITopus version 5.0, and the innovative automation capabilities for NSX V2T migrations. These capabilities include Multi data center migration, NSX-V to NSX-T Federation, In-Place and Out of Place migration, Pre-Migration Analysis, and Post Migration Analysis.
cITopus had been presented and demonstrated at VMWorld 2020. And cITopus has been an important component of VMware’s recently published NSX-V to NSX-T Migration book. In addition, VMware has endorsed SPJ Solutions and cITopus for NSX V2T Migrations.
SPJ Solutions’ CTO, Sudhansu Pati stated, “cITopus, as an Integrated Development and Management platform for NSX and vSphere, has proven value for over 100 customer engagements. Its NSX-V to NSX-T migration capabilities improves customer outcomes, reduces risks and enhances customer’s ability to follow VMware recommended best practices. cITopus’ visualization capabilities of NSX and vSphere improves customers ability to operationalize NSX hence and get the most value out of their investments.”
cITopus version 5.0 introduces a new level of simplicity to the management of VMware NSX. The new features for this version will include:
- NSX-V to NSX-T (v2T) Migration, including Multi-DC migration of networking and security
- On-demand visualization of NSX and vCenter environments including L2, L3, Cluster and Micro-Segmentation Views
- “Single-Click” NSX install including installation and configuration of all NSX components - Managers, Edges, Routers, and Segments
- Drag and Drop Micro-Segmentation Design, Deployment and Management including automated rule development from vRealize Network Insight traffic
- Day to Day Management of NSX, including backup and restore, testing and validation, generation of configuration specs, and design diagrams.
“Thanks to our partnership with VMware and their NSX engineering team, we have created functionality in cITopus that we would have never imagined. It’s a game changer!”, explained SPJ Solutions’ President, Paul Wong.
cITopus version 5.0 released on January 15, 2020.
About SPJ Solutions
SPJ Solutions is a leader in delivering and developing IT technology solutions and services. SPJ Solutions specializes in VMware technologies, and has implemented over 260 SDDC/SDN/NSX engagements worldwide, over the past 6 years.