Costa Mesa is an ideal home base for visitors seeking an Orange County getaway this spring. A foodie enclave, Costa Mesa has some of the best shopping, live entertainment, and is just minutes from the beach and a short trip to Disneyland Resort.
COSTA MESA, Calif. (PRWEB) March 14, 2019
Travel Costa Mesa invites travelers to experience the city that is one of Orange County’s best-kept secrets. Whether it’s for a quick weekend escape or an extended stay, here are five great reasons to visit Costa Mesa this spring.
1. Costa Mesa is one of the most walkable neighborhoods in Orange County, making it easy to ditch the car and soak up the sun and explore the Costa Mesa Art Walk, visit Segerstrom Center for the Arts to see the latest Broadway show or concert, or experience the various free events on the Argyros Plaza.
2. High on the list for local foodies and with more than 150 restaurants, there is a mouthwatering bite for every appetite in Costa Mesa. From the best fried chicken in the U.S. to the top 10 ramen noodle houses in Orange County, an Eatcation™ awaits culinary enthusiasts.
3. Imaginology returns to OC Fair & Event Center from April 12-14. This free event for all ages focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (S.T.E.A.M.) with interactive and hands-on activities and demonstrations. Explore more family-friendly activities while in Costa Mesa.
4. The Southern California Spring Garden Show blooms throughout South Coast Plaza offering seminars, vendors and many display gardens from April 25-28. Within this large shopping and dining center are more than 250 designer retailers and unique boutiques, along with 30 restaurants and cafes to make a full-day outing.
5. The ART Shuttle takes guests directly from their Costa Mesa hotel to the entrance of the Disneyland® Park entrance. Through May 23, visitors can purchase Disneyland® tickets from South Coast Plaza for as low as $70/day (a multiple-day ticket purchase is required for this rate).
Costa Mesa hotels are offering spring deals so travelers can take advantage of a weekend getaway or multiple days in Costa Mesa and Orange County this spring. Visit Travel Costa Mesa’s full calendar of events, and for more inspiration on the destination, download the official Costa Mesa Visitor Guide.
Located in the heart of Orange County in Southern California with a population of approximately 113,000, Costa Mesa is situated next to the cities of Irvine and Newport Beach. Travel Costa Mesa was established in 1995. The organization’s primary goal is to promote tourism to the city and to fund programs and activities that benefit the hotel and motel businesses within the city of Costa Mesa. For more information on travel to the city of Costa Mesa, visit http://www.travelcostamesa.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Travel Costa Mesa is a 501(c)(6).