St. Louis Prepared Meal Service SareFood Launches New Subscription Service, Donates Free Meal for Homeless for Every Subscription Sold

Share Article

SareFood is providing a source of income for local chefs, hot meals for those in need, and convenience for St. Louis residents during holiday season.

I encourage foodies to consider the impact our services have on the local food industry and continue to support our endeavors through this exciting new venture.

SareFood, a prepared meal delivery service that helps connect local St. Louis chefs with customers, now provides a subscription service for busy families and individuals looking for convenient, quality dinners made from fresh ingredients. This new full subscription service makes pre-ordering nutritious meals fast and simple, and addresses the growing need for recurring meal delivery options while supporting local chefs in St. Louis. Additionally, during the months of November and December, with every subscription sold, a free hot meal will be donated to a St. Louis homeless shelter. Customers will also receive a special discount of 15% off when signing up during these months using the code LOCAL at checkout.

The company has increased the convenience factor by making recurring deliveries possible while still allowing for one-time delivery or pickup. This means those who want to try SareFood for the first time or for those who are not interested in a subscription, are still able to use the service. To do this, they can visit Sarefood.com and select the meals from the chefs they want prepared and delivered that week. Customers who do purchase a subscription will enjoy discounted meals with extra savings on every meal they buy.

“The holidays are going to look different this year, but the need for easy, delicious, and healthy food options remains,” said Vinny Sharma, CEO and Founder of SareFood. “That’s why a subscription to SareFood is just what busy people need to meet the demands of a hectic holiday season. This is also an important time to give back and show our community we care. I encourage foodies to consider the impact our services have on the local food industry and continue to support our endeavors through this exciting new venture.”

To receive freshly prepared meals through SareFood’s subscription service, customers need only to choose the meals that best fit their tastes, dietary needs, and lifestyle and then select a delivery date and time. Local chefs will prepare the dishes and SareFood’s team of drivers will coordinate no-contact delivery. For those who would like to pick up their meals, they can now do so at SareFood’s physical pick-up location in Manchester Plaza at 14560 Manchester Rd Suite 37, Winchester, MO 63011.

In addition to the new subscription service, SareFood is also offering catering options for socially distant holiday gatherings to add an extra layer of convenience. This year, SareFood will also celebrate approval of its liquor license and is excited to now offer this amenity to its customers. As of October 26, you can order a bottle of wine or a six pack of craft beer with your entrees by simply adding to your subscription selection cart.

For more information, visit http://www.sarefood.com.

About SareFood
Founded by Vinny Sharma, SareFood is a St. Louis meal delivery service that strives to bring its customers quality food and connections to local chefs that they can’t get anywhere else. By providing unprecedented access to local chefs, SareFood is on a mission to instill the love of food into the hearts of busy families throughout the St. Louis region, as well as to provide a space for creative freedom and source of independent revenue for local chefs. Chefs who join the SareFood roster get a full 70% of the proceeds from their orders; the remaining 30% goes to support SareFood administrative staff who match customers to chefs and coordinate no-contact delivery. For more information, please visit http://www.SareFood.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Allex Jesper
Visit website