"With the pandemic changing so much, we knew we this year’s report couldn’t reflect business as usual,” said Caitlin Delohery, Editor in Chief of StaffingHub. “We hope that this data will provide some insights to help your firm come out stronger and to make sense of our uncertain times.”
DENVER (PRWEB) May 21, 2020
StaffingHub, the leading resource for staffing industry intelligence, today announced findings from its 2020 State of Staffing Industry Growth Report. This year, the report examined what drove growth before the COVID-19 pandemic and what’s driving growth now. Here are the key findings:
Before the pandemic:
- Automation and positive candidate experience key drivers of success
- Finding talent was the most challenging obstacle
- Top sourcing tools relatively consistent with previous years
During the pandemic:
- Many staffing firms have been forced to make deep layoffs to keep businesses open
- Learning how to work remotely is a requirement for all staffing firms
- Most staffing firms believe they will emerge from the pandemic stronger than before
“With the pandemic changing so much in the industry and in the world at large, we knew we this year’s report couldn’t reflect business as usual,” said Caitlin Delohery, Editor in Chief of StaffingHub. “We hope that this data will provide some insights to help your firm come out stronger and to make sense of our uncertain times.”
StaffingHub surveyed over 200 staffing professionals in Q1. Seeing that it was critical to understand how firms are adapting to the new reality, the publication reached back out to the industry and surveyed over 330 staffing professionals specifically exploring the impact of COVID-19.
Here are other findings:
- Fast-growth firms have NPSs that are 37% higher on average than their no-growth counterparts.
- Across all growth rates, staffing firms listed their ATS, LinkedIn, and TextUs as the most valuable software for their company
- Firms are dissatisfied with the effectiveness of their VMSs/MSPs
The report also includes a list of staffing-specific COVID-19 resources provided by industry suppliers to help ease the impact of the pandemic.
In an effort to connect the staffing industry during these uncertain times, StaffingHub has launched an open Slack Community. Join the conversation here. They also run a podcast and are currently talking to industry leaders about how they’re adjusting to our new normal. Subscribe and listen in to industry thought leaders like Joyce Russell, Mary Lucas, and Ralph Henderson.
Established in 2016, StaffingHub is the top source of staffing industry news, insights, and intelligence. Focusing on the industry’s quickly-changing technology needs, the social trends impacting the workforce, and the executives shaping the future of staffing, StaffingHub aims to bring the data and the thought-provoking discussions that our people-first industry thrives on.