I am excited to uncover promising global startups and be the mentor for the StartupWind Global Accelerator program. StartupWind provides a great opportunity for global startups to connect with the Silicon Valley ecosystem and get help from experts to scale their businesses. - Ido Sarig, Former VC
CUPERTINO, Calif. (PRWEB) January 21, 2021
StartupWind unveils an intensive Global Accelerator program for promising startups across the world. The 8-week Virtual Accelerator will be conducted end-to-end on the StartupWind Virtual Innovation platform, and supported by over 25 mentors, instructors and judges from Silicon Valley, Wall Street, and beyond. The accelerator aims to help startups accelerate their growth, get ready for institutional fundraising, and expand globally.
The startups who get selected for the program will benefit from:
- Up to $10,000 in saving in fees as StartupWind is offering the program for FREE for the inaugural cohort.
- Connecting with world-class experts and mentors to take their startups to the next level.
- Finalists will get exposure to about 400 accredited investors on the StartupWind platform.
- Access to StartupWind’s tools, frameworks, and 35+ entrepreneurship courses contributed by the world’s leading venture capitalists, innovation professors, and Silicon Valley executives.
Structure of the program:
- Weekly LIVE Instructions to cover the topics such as Creating an Effective Pitch Deck, Understanding Venture Capital, Effective Marketing Plan, Zero Dollar Marketing, Building Effective Financial Model, Expanding to Global Market, Intellectual Property & Patents, and How to Effectively Pitch to Investors.
- Weekly Mentoring sessions to connect with experts from Silicon Valley & Wall Street and get 1-1 mentoring session on their startups. The mentors span across a wide range of business expertise from product strategy, marketing, sales, venture capital, finance, and HR. The mentors also bring depth and breadth of expertise in AI, Data Science, Blockchain, Healthcare IT, SaaS Software, Retail and other domains. Startups and mentors will use StartupWind’s Virtual Mentoring capability with embedded one-click video conferencing to connect with each other.
- 35+ Supplemental Video-based Courses on the StartupWind platform that cover topics that help every stage of the entrepreneur’s journey. These self-paced courses span across categories such as Getting Funded, Growth Hacking, Financial Modeling, Business Planning, Intellectual Property and Legal, Business Model Canvas, Market Research, and HR.
- StartupWind Tools & Frameworks to guide the entrepreneurs in creating business plans, business model canvases, finding the right mentors, scheduling mentor meetings, connecting with mentors as well as getting feedback from experts.
Ido Sarig, mentor, former Venture Capitalist and former VP of Marketing at Intel said,
“I am excited to uncover promising global startups and be the mentor for the StartupWind Global Accelerator program. StartupWind provides a great opportunity for global startups to connect with the Silicon Valley ecosystem and get help from experts to scale their businesses.”
Suraj Madnani, Vice President at American Express said,
“StartupWind’s reach to over 25,000 innovators across 100 countries really offers an opportunity to find hidden gems and help steer them towards success. I am looking forward to getting to know the shortlisted startups and help as a mentor for the StartupWind’s Global Accelerator program.”
Dr. Dirk Brown, Director, McNair Institute for Entrepreneurism and Free Enterprise
“Having used the StartupWind platform to build the innovation ecosystem at the University of South Carolina, I am confident that the platform, the wide-range of courses, broad pool of industry mentors and intense program would help global startups get to the next level in 8 short weeks”.
Naren Patil, the Founder & CEO of StartupWind said,
“Our aim is to help them reduce friction for promising global startups and get them ready for accelerated growth. In addition to our world-class expert mentors, we are excited to bring the experiential know-how to the global startups with our 35+ entrepreneurship courses and the tools built in our innovation platform while working with over 400 global innovation programs.”
About StartupWind, Inc
Headquartered in Cupertino, California, StartupWind unveils a new way to connect, ideate, mentor, and scale startups and SMBs. StartupWind provides a comprehensive platform for startups and SMB entrepreneurs to scale their businesses and make impact at scale. StartupWind has been delivering an impact to about 25,000 users and 5,000 SMBs affiliated to over 100 universities across 100 countries in the world. It is helping universities, and states to scale their tech startups and SMB economic development programs by delivering the AI-powered Innovation Platform that offers tools for ideation, customer discovery, business model canvas, business planning, competitions, mentoring, and learning management system.
Please visit http://www.startupwind.com for more information.