During this time, DCTs are critical to maintain patient safety, data quality and research continuity.
TORONTO (PRWEB) May 08, 2020
The world may have changed seemingly overnight, but clinical research and medical innovation must continue now more than ever. During this webinar on International Clinical Trials Day, we will discuss how to decentralize your trials in order to keep them going during the COVID-19 pandemic. Decentralized clinical trials (DCTs) offer a more patient-centric approach in which fewer clinic visits are required and patient and caregiver burden are reduced. During this time, DCTs are critical to maintain patient safety, data quality and research continuity.
In this webinar, experts will discuss the following topics:
- Issues faced by clinical researchers due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The approach, benefits and challenges of conducting decentralized trials
- A guide to implementing remote enrollment, screening, eConsent and data capture
- How to engage with patients via ePRO, native diary apps and video calls
- How to combine data from eCRF, eCOA, ePRO, wearables and EHR data into one platform
For more information or to register for this event, visit Step-By-Step Guide to Decentralize Your Trials During COVID-19 and Beyond.
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global life science, food and medical device community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from life science, food and medical device companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.