eCMS has helped streamline, automate, and simplify the way we collect labor time, process payroll, generate government reports, bill our customers, and manage our job costs,” said Becky Jerls, ERP Manager, Sterling Industrial, LLC.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (PRWEB) September 29, 2020
Computer Guidance Corporation, the leading developer of cloud-based ERP solutions for the construction industry, announced today that Sterling Industrial, LLC, one of the Midwest’s largest industrial contractors, was able to automate and streamline its complex and high-volume job costing, union and corporate personnel payroll processing and government reporting with eCMS Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software applications.
Sterling Industrial is now leveraging advanced systems, resources and processes across its enterprise to improve productivity, efficiency and accuracy.
“eCMS has helped streamline, automate and simplify the way we collect labor time, process payroll, generate government reports, bill our customers, and manage our job costs,” said Becky Jerls, ERP Manager, Sterling Industrial, LLC.
A proud member of Traylor Industrial Group LLC, Sterling Industrial serves customers nationwide from its base of operations in Evansville, Indiana, and has been able to:
- Automate and streamline the processing of more than 1,000 weekly union payroll checks including their joint ventures, across over 40 different unions.
- Simplify and digitize the collection of labor time for payroll processing.
- Improve job costing and reporting associated with hundreds of sub-jobs, job codes, and job numbers each on over 2,500 jobs annually.
- Provide Time and Material Billing reports and invoices with granular details on thousands of jobs.
- Increase efficiencies with one platform for payroll, accounting, HR, and financial reporting.
- Reduce expenses associated with duplicate entry and manual processes.
- Improve customer synergy with more timely communication, billing, and reporting.
- Deliver critical corporate financial reporting to Traylor Bros., Inc., its ultimate parent company.
Sterling Industrial leverages eCMS core accounting, financial management, human resources, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, T&M billing, and business intelligence solutions to support its successful completion of thousands of jobs utilizing specialized techniques in mechanical, boilermaking, millwrighting, piping, steel erection, general and civil construction, fabrication, and electrical services.
“eCMS has been known for its scalable, flexible and reliable project costing, construction accounting, and payroll functionality,” said Michael Bihlmeier, President, Computer Guidance Corporation. “Our innovative approach to data mining, reporting, content management, and workflow, coupled with our ability to help customers meet unique and complex requirements, creates a powerful CGC toolset that maximizes mutual success.”
About Computer Guidance Corporation
With over 20% of their clients represented on top ENR lists, Computer Guidance Corporation delivers the leading construction enterprise resource planning solution including financial and project management, #1 business intelligence, mobile, and enterprise content management. Scalable, customizable, and cloud-hosted, CGC serves thousands throughout North America. Computer Guidance Corporation is part of the JDM Technology Group, a global construction-specific software conglomerate that serves more than 100,000 users in 40 countries and 6 continents.