MEADVILLE, Pa. (PRWEB) December 01, 2020
“The Missing Ancestor: A Search for Jonathan Watson”: an engrossing book on the lineage of Jonathan Watson that highlights the lifestyle of the Watson family during the late 1700s to early 1800s. “The Missing Ancestor: A Search for Jonathan Watson” is the creation of published author Steve Watson, a passionate writer with an interest in genealogy and history.
Watson shares, “How to find your missing ancestor?
“Even though this book is mainly about the search for a single individual, Jonathan Watson, it provides guidelines for other researchers who are searching for their missing ancestors.
“These guidelines include
- not depending upon family sources, early census records, and public family trees as a reliable source of information;
- starting with known clues that lead to other clues, such as religion, migration pattern, military, and DNA clues;
- analyzing middle names and the same given name that is passed down through generations;
- using chronological list of events to determine accuracy of data; and
- formulating theories from facts and not hearsay.
“For historical purposes, the author has included facts and theories about additional Watson families who lived in Washington and Sullivan County during the late 1700s and early 1800s. He has also included theories about lifestyles and hardships during this period.”
Published by Christian Faith Publishing, Steve Watson’s new book also serves as a comprehensive guide for genealogists on how to effectively seek accurate information regarding bloodlines.
This book will take the readers on a journey through time and space as they learn the past lives of the Watson family in the person of Jonathan Watson.
View the synopsis of “The Missing Ancestor: A Search for Jonathan Watson” on YouTube.
Consumers can purchase “The Missing Ancestor: A Search for Jonathan Watson” at traditional brick-and-mortar bookstores or online at Amazon.com, Apple iTunes store, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or inquiries about “The Missing Ancestor: A Search for Jonathan Watson,” contact the Christian Faith Publishing media department at 866-554-0919.