Every Day a Child Remains Separated from Their Family Causes Irreparable Harm
MINNEAPOLIS (PRWEB) August 02, 2018
Family Preservation Foundation, Inc. dba, Stop CPS from Legally Kidnapping Children, is an association of parents which has grown from 250 to over 3,600+ members in 90-days. The organization unveiled a new national fundraising campaign in their ongoing community involvement program serving the children and families of America. The new national initiative resolves to make children’s wishes come true by recusing them from a force separation situation and reuniting them with their families.
There are two ways to contribute. Individuals or organization can donate directly on the SCPSLKC website at http://stopcpslegallykidnappingchildren.org/ways-to-give.html or on the Facebook fundraising page https://www.facebook.com/donate/2053269278017999. If you have a Facebook account and donate funds on the Facebook page, the organization will not be charge transaction processing fees from Facebook because of their non-profit 501(c)(3) organizational status. Gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations. EIN: 83-0976811.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs to match charitable contributions made by their employees. Gifts from employees' spouses and retirees may also qualify for a match. Please check if your company does by using the “Double the Donation” link on our "Ways-to-Give" page to instantly apply online.
We have a moral obligation to keep American families together. Doctors have known for nearly 100 years of social and emotional studies that every day a child remains separated or detained from their families causes irreparable harm. We urge the United States government to prevent the separation of children from their parents whenever possible and to limit the duration of any such separation when it occurs. Forced family separation surely ends a childhood and is unacceptable.
The association of Minnesota parents brought a civil rights lawsuit against state and county agencies enforcing Minnesota’s child protection laws in April of 2018. The founder Dwight Mitchell, and the group Stop Child Protection Services (CPS) from Legally Kidnapping feel that Minnesota’s child protection laws are unconstitutionally vague and overbroad, triggering unnecessary investigations and putting children at risk for being removed from their homes unnecessarily without any harm to the child, based solely on allegations and social worker discretion, which basically translates to the freedom to do whatever the caseworker wants. United States District Court - District of Minnesota - Case Number 0:8-CV-01091.
This has become a nationwide epidemic which requires every parent’s immediate attention. Our national strategy is based on stopping the travesty of state child protection agencies legally kidnapping children under laws Stop CPS From Legally Kidnapping Children believes are unconstitutional. The nationwide litigation strategy against the 50 states’ child protection systems is focused, simple and will require resources to fund.
Please see our about page and mission statement on the website for detailed information, research and statistics.
National expansion started 60-days ago and we have accomplished the following;
1) Commenced first Pro Bono State representation for Amanda Weber case.
2) Finalization of Family Preservation Foundation, Inc.
3) Established Bank of America Business Account for Organization
4) Established Credit Card Processing Capabilities for Organization
5) Registration and IRS acceptance as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit
6) Registration with GuideStar https://www.guidestar.org/profile/83-0976811
7) Platinum Level Status on GuideStar for 501(c)(3) Transparency
8) Website with full information on SCPS and nation rollout strategy; http://stopcpslegallykidnappingchildren.org
9) Website for FPF; http://familypreservationfoundation.org
10) Facebook Page; https://www.facebook.com/scpslkc
11) Facebook CPS Victims Group; https://www.facebook.com/groups/StopCPSFromLegallyKidnapping
12) Twitter page; https://twitter.com/SCPSLKC
13) YouTube channel; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7yAAyzHb_kYpG5U45Q3JQ
14) LinkedIn page; https://www.linkedin.com/company/family-preservation-foundation
15) Google+ Page; https://plus.google.com/b/106206031882466428342
16) Facebook verified page and authenticated 501(c)(3) organization
17) National 501(c)(3) Fundraiser Campaign; https://www.facebook.com/donate/2053269278017999
18) Contract for 3 TV Video commercials and one 15-min TEDx like format to air in next 3-weeks.
Our Mission Statement;
- Protecting the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment rights of our most vulnerable citizens children, through litigation.
- Lobbying Congress regarding the ineffectiveness of the current Child Protection and Foster Care system, the waste of $291 Billion of tax payer money in the last 10-years, and the need for a complete overhaul and reengineering of the existing system. (See US DHHS Child Welfare and Expenditures Reports)
- Establish National 1-800-SCPSLKC child removal crisis call center.
- Establish offices in all 50 states to coordinate nationwide litigation strategy, child attorney efforts, and legal aid clinics.
- Providing Pro Bono legal services to all children in foster care.
- Providing Pro Se Legal Guides and Packets for Each State
- Assisting the court by identifying standards Stop CPS from Legally Kidnapping Children believes are unconstitutional, thereby lowering the number of new children unnecessarily entering the foster care system.
- Being not an enemy, but a friend of the government by only seeking governmental excellence.
- Getting rid of any "bad apples" so that the social workers who truly wish to do good can succeed.
- Actively investigating and exposing corrupt CPS social workers.
- Advocating for jury trials relating to all matters relating child dependency.
- Seeking, per Christian-inspired values, to restore respect for “Family First” and biological relatives using secular legal tools to compel reunification.
- Running legal rights awareness campaigns relating to children and their parents.
- Children and Family Counseling
Family Preservation Foundation, Inc. dba, Stop CPS from Legally Kidnapping Children
is a 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts are deductible to the full extent allowable under IRS regulations. EIN: 83-0976811.