DETROIT (PRWEB) September 30, 2019
StorTrack (http://www.StorTrack.com), the leading data company serving the self-storage industry, has announced a significant upgrade to its online system offering local market intelligence to self-storage operators. The online application has now been re-branded as OPTIMIZE, and introduces a range of new, powerful features that improve and enhance the process of monitoring and reacting to competitive market intelligence by operators of self-storage facilities.
OPTIMIZE enables users to easily and quickly set-up competitive markets and then view dynamic pricing and marketing data from that market. New features include:
- Like-for-like differential pricing comparison; easily compare premium and lowest prices of unit types side-by-side in the market – See your price now against the exact comparatives in the market
- All-points historical graphs showing price actuals and trends for up to 12 months
- Tools to monitor inventory availability and withdrawal
- One-click download of spreadsheet comp reports on-demand
- The new Marketing Scorecard for every Store in the market, showing side-by-side comparison of marketing activities to identify opportunity
- Complete profiles on every Store in the market including comprehensive total square footage
- Maps, lists, inventory overviews, price volatility history and more...
OPTIMIZE will be immediately rolled out to the thousand-plus subscribers of its previous version, StorTrack Online.
“OPTIMIZE is the result of thousands of conversations with our customers over many years”, states Jeff Brink, VP Business Development for StorTrack, “We have taken all of the feedback and insight from hundreds of operators and built a tool that does exactly what they need it to do, every day”.
OPTIMIZE is available for on a one-week, free single-market trial at http://www.StorTrack.com
Launched in 2014, StorTrack is the most comprehensive pricing and market intelligence data provider serving the self-storage industry. With 5+ years of comprehensive market data on tens of thousands of Stores in all markets across the USA, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia, StorTrack provides services to both the operator and investor sides of the self-storage industry. Our data includes pricing, inventory availability, marketing, demographics, development project data and forecast analysis. For more information, visit http://www.StorTrack.com
About Aggregate Intelligence, Inc.
Aggregate Intelligence, Inc (Ai) is based in Detroit, MI and is the parent company of StorTrack. Ai is a global data company specializing in connecting businesses with the data that helps them drive better decisions. We serve multiple markets including self-storage, hospitality, air travel, rental cars, e-commerce, retail and events and deliver over 1B rows of data every day to thousands of customers around the world.