PALMETTO, Fla., July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Strategic Radiology has entered into a preferred vendor agreement with Quinsite, a leading health-care data analytics and consulting services firm in the radiology marketplace.
"We work hard to provide member groups with opportunities to leverage our combined buying power for preferred pricing with leading vendors," said Randy Roat, chief operating officer, Strategic Radiology. "Quinsite has worked with several of our member practices, and we believe this strategic partnership has great potential to benefit other Strategic Radiology group practices."
Quinsite specializes in customized health-care data analytics solutions to improve operations in many areas of medical practice, including scheduling, capacity planning, productivity, benchmarking, and clinical quality. The arrangement provides discounts for customized solutions that gather and analyze data from disparate systems.
"We are excited to work with the members of Strategic Radiology to leverage our experience for the benefit of other independent groups in the coalition," said Jeff Maze, CEO, Quinsite. "While each organization is unique, many share similar challenges and our depth of experience allows us to incorporate those nuances into custom solutions for each practice."
Strategic Radiology's vendor strategic partnerships cover a wide range of medical imaging software, technology, and services, ranging from medical professional liability insurance, to coding support, medical imaging technology, and clinical software and services.
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology is a coalition of 27 independent, private radiology practices, representing more than 1,100 radiologists. The coalition's goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses. It operates the nation's only radiology-focused Patient Safety Organization listed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. http://www.StrategicRadiology.org
Quinsite is dedicated to improving decision-making through the use of advanced health-care analytics that help improve efficiencies and optimize outcomes. Led by Jeff Maze, the firm partners with clients to build custom solutions by gathering data from disparate systems and designing robust analytics. http://www.quinsite.com
SR Core Members:
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
SR Affiliate Members:
- Asheville Radiology Associates; Asheville, NC
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates; Charlotte, NC
- Medical Center Radiology Group; Orlando, FL
- Minneapolis Radiology Associates; Minneapolis, MN
- Modesto Radiological Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Naugatuck Valley Radiological Associates; Waterbury, CT
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates, PA; Little Rock, AR
- Radiology Associates of Macon; Macon, GA
- Radiology Associates of Appleton; Appleton, WI
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA
- Tower Imaging Medical Group; Santa Monica, CA
- United Imaging Consultants; Mission, KS
- X-Ray Consultants; South Bend, IN
SOURCE Strategic Radiology