Strategic Radiology welcomed 23-radiologist Radiology Associates of Eugene, OR, to the national coalition of private radiology practices, bolstering its independent presence in the Pacific Northwest with a strong, patient-centric practice in the state's second largest city.
DALLAS and FORT WORTH, Texas, May 17, 2023 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Strategic Radiology (SR) welcomed 23-radiologist Radiology Associates of Eugene, OR, to the national coalition of private radiology practices, bolstering its independent presence in the Pacific Northwest with a strong, patient-centric practice in the state's second largest city.
"Radiology Associates is a progressive, engaged, entrepreneurial practice that shares our interest in excellence," said Scott Bundy, MD, FACR, CEO and Chair, Strategic Radiology (SR). "We are excited to have them and look forward to working together toward our common goal of strengthening independent practice."
The Eugene, OR-based group provides subspecialized interpretations for five health systems and nine hospitals and medical centers in Oregon, as well as teleradiology interpretations for two hospitals in Alaska. It provides imaging services for dozens of imaging centers and provider offices, including University of Oregon Athletic Medicine, home of the Oregon Ducks football team and an elite Track & Field program.
"Our world-class team of radiologists combined with the latest state-of-the-art imaging tools provides rapid, high-quality medical interpretations precisely targeted to the needs of physicians, hospitals, clinics, administrators, and above all, patients" said Stephane Thiede, MD, president, Radiology Associates. "In becoming members of Strategic Radiology, we join a community of like-minded practices to help us strategize, improve efficiencies, and protect our independence."
Radiology Associates has provided radiologic care to Eugene and Lane County since 1971, establishing a strong presence in the community with excellent and innovative service. It operates a full-service imaging center, Oregon Imaging Center, as a joint venture with partner Peace Health and a minimally invasive surgical center, ReNew Institute, that provides a full range of interventional procedures to treat vascular, oncologic, and musculoskeletal conditions, as well as men's and women's health issues. Radiology Associates also implemented a community PACS that facilitates access to imaging studies and reports for patients and referring physicians.
About Strategic Radiology
Strategic Radiology (SR) is a national coalition of 33 privately owned, independent, radiology practices representing 1500+ radiologists that have come together to improve quality, gain operational efficiencies, and innovate the future of radiology's private practice model. SR established the nation's first imaging-specific Patient Safety Organization listed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality and also provides its member groups value through shared savings via a group purchasing program, strategic partnerships, and proprietary products and services, including SR Health, an independent health insurance plan for members. To learn more, visit http://www.StrategicRadiology.org and follow SR on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- ARA Health Specialists; Asheville, NC
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Catawba Radiology Associates; Hickory, NC
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Chesapeake Medical Imaging; Annapolis, MD
- Delaney Radiology; Wilmington, NC
- Diagnostic Imaging Northwest; Portland, OR
- Gaston Radiology; Gastonia, NC
- The Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Mecklenburg Radiology Associates; Charlotte, NC
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Naugatuck Valley Radiological Associates; Waterbury, CT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Radiology Associates; Corpus Christi, TX
- Radiology Associates; Jeffersonville, IN
- Radiology Associates; Eugene, OR
- Radiology Associates of Albuquerque; Albuquerque, NM
- Radiology Associates of Macon; Macon, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of Richmond; Richmond, VA
- Radiology Associates of Tallahassee; Tallahassee, FL
- Radiology Consultants of Lynchburg; Lynchburg, VA
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA
- Southern Radiology Consultants; Baton Rouge, LA
- Tower Imaging Medical Group; Santa Monica, CA
- Triad Radiology Associates; Winston-Salem, NC
- United Imaging Consultants; Mission, KS
- X-Ray Consultants; South Bend, IN
Cheryl Proval, Strategic Radiology, 310.750.9320, [email protected]
SOURCE Strategic Radiology